- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A healthy adult is said to lose between 50 to 100 strands of hair every day. This is said to be normal and part of the process. However, if you start to notice any deviation from normal hair fall, it is important you take stock of the situation and consult a dermatologist immediately to know the cause of the problem. Sudden balding or hair loss can be signs of diseases and illness that may require urgent medical attention.
In general, it is the male hormones that are to be blamed for male pattern baldness. This is the reason why most females in general do not bald. It is also genetic and usually runs through the family. When you think your time has finally arrived in terms of getting bald, you can however choose to treat it with home remedies to delay or, in rare cases, cure it. There are medical treatments to stop hair fall in men to prevent male pattern baldness, though most of the methods are involved in suppressing hormones that affect fertility in men.
Hence, it is important to prefer simple home remedies to get rid of male pattern baldness to a large extent and strengthen the existing strands and scalp to prevent sudden baldness. Most of these home remedies are simple and if followed regularly are very effective. To start with, one may have to change their lifestyle, which could be the culprit in aggravating male pattern baldness. Stress plays a major role in hair loss.
Hair Oil Massage
Hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil or others are effective oils that can be used as a natural cure to treat baldness. You can choose to use single or multiple oils to massage on your scalp every alternate day to rejuvenate and help hair growth. Heat the oils a little so that there is more absorption of oils by you scalp.
Coconut milk, a natural plant extract, is among the richest sources of elements that aid in tissue-nourishment. Grind the grated coconut and squeeze out its juice. Massage this juice immediately onto your scalp evenly. This is a great way to prevent baldness in men naturally.
Apart from its use in applying mehendi, henna leaves is popular herbal remedy in India for its medicinal benefits. Boil henna leaves in mustard oil. Upon cooling mix the strained oil with any hair oil or preferably coconut oil for regular use.
Indian gooseberry, commonly called as amla in India, is used widely across India for natural and fast hair growth. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, a deficiency of which can cause hair loss. Apply a mixture of amla pulp and lemon juice onto your scalp evenly. Leave it overnight and shampoo your hair during your regular morning bath. This is one of the most recommended home remedies for getting rid of baldness in men.
Fenugreek, also known as Methi in India, is a highly effective element in hair fall treatment. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that are known to enhance hair growth and help in rebuilding hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth. Make a paste of fenugreek seeds that are soaked in water overnight and apply the paste onto your scalp an hour before your shower.
Onions are found to be effective natural cure for treating patchy baldness in men. Extract the juice of a medium to large onion by grinding it. Apply the drained onion juice (you can also mix it with aloe vera) onto the scalp about 10-15 minutes before you hit the shower.