- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The very gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is busy doing international trips lately. We recently spotted the Bollywood diva, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at several events where she has worn amazing outfits. Apart from wearing designer labels, Ash has completed her appearances with the best hairstyles.
If we track down the recent appearances of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, her different hairstyles can be worth trying at home. For example, the sculpted hair knot at Cannes Film Festival 2013 red carpet was different and the actress carried it with elegance and style. Few days back, we spotted the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai at the Royal Ascot Race in London. She was dressed in a white knee length dress and her hat looked classy (as per the dress code). Even her summer curls blonde hairstyle looked really stunning. This simple side swept summer curls looked chic and sober on Ash.
So, after looking at these mind blowing hairstyles of the stunning beauty, we decided to recollect all the recent hairstyles that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has sported off lately. From the centre-parting soft curls to the side wept loose hairdo, Ash has donned different looks to match with her outfit. Take a look...
Different Hairstyles of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:
At Royal Ascot race, Aishwarya looked stunning in a white and black floral one piece. The top hat and side swept summer curls looked chic on the diva.
Ash is looking mind blowing in this permed loose hairstyle. This hairstyle is looking awesome with teal blue Ariella Couture fishtail gown.
Side Swept Open Hair
This is a casual hairstyle of Ash. The side swept brown hair is straight and left loose. It has been accessorised with black sunglasses.
Side Swept Curls
This is one of the hairstyles that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan tries with traditional outfits. The thick and curled hair looks nice when kept on one side of the shoulder.
Sculpted Top Knot
It is a hairstyle of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan which was complimented by the fashion gurus and makeup artists. Top knot hairstyles are trending and Ash tried something different with her thin long hair.
Brown Summer Curls
This is another simple hairstyle that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan tried at Cannes 2013 red carpet. The side swept shiny brown summer curls with bangs on the side looks sleek!
Ash has thin hair so most of the times the diva loves to try the centre-parting hairstyle as it hides the forehead and also makes the hair look voluminous. The soft messy hair has been left loose and looks elegant.
Burgundy Brown Side Swept Straight Hair
Ash is looking elegant in this side swept straight hairstyle. The shiny burgundy brown hair looks nice on the fair lady.
Honey Brown Hair
This is another side swept straightened hairstyle donned by Ash. She carried this hairstyle with a stylish saree.
Messy Hair Bun
Messy hairdo looks smart and stylish. Ash tried this hairstyle with a traditional saree. She accessorised with a thin silver hairband.
It is a traditional Indian hairstyle which has been carried off with ethnic look. Aishwarya Rai accessorised this hairstyle with flower hair ornament (gajra) and mangtikka.
Centre-parting Straight Hair
Ash is looking simple yet sober in this centre-parting straightened hair.
Swept Back Permed Hair
This is thick permed hairdo which is set on the back of the shoulder from one side. On the other side of the shoulder, thick permed brown curls are set nicely.
French Top Knot
It is an elegant hairstyle that has been carried off with a traditional net saree.