- Technology Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- News Modi Sarkar 2.0: The 50 day report card
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
To Get The Wet Look Of Hair Check Out These Styling Wet Hair Tips -
1. Say you have a party to attend and were drenched in rain, not to worry, here's a simple tip -
- With a clean towel dry the hair well.
- Comb only the front portion and wear a shiny clip. This simple hairstyle looks nice for teens and short hair women.
2. Sometimes due to the damp climate, your hair doesn't get dried quickly so what you can do is retain the damp hair look and with that -
- Apply a hair conditioner or a hair softener lotion. This helps in providing the shine to the hair.
- You can even apply a refined hair oil (coconut oil). This helps in giving a greasy wet hair look.
3. Short hair women can get a spike hair look by applying a gel.
4. To retain the style of your wet hair. It is best to apply oil generously prior to bath and rinse just a once. This helps in retaining some oil in hair thus keeping your hairstyle damp for a long time. For straight hair this is an easy trick to get the Priety Zinta "Dil Chahta Hair Look".
5. Sometimes too much oil on hair also gives a virtual wet hair look so what one can do is apply a little baby powder to the hair. This gives a bouncy dry hair look.