- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
To Get The Wet Look Of Hair Check Out These Styling Wet Hair Tips -
1. Say you have a party to attend and were drenched in rain, not to worry, here's a simple tip -
- With a clean towel dry the hair well.
- Comb only the front portion and wear a shiny clip. This simple hairstyle looks nice for teens and short hair women.
2. Sometimes due to the damp climate, your hair doesn't get dried quickly so what you can do is retain the damp hair look and with that -
- Apply a hair conditioner or a hair softener lotion. This helps in providing the shine to the hair.
- You can even apply a refined hair oil (coconut oil). This helps in giving a greasy wet hair look.
3. Short hair women can get a spike hair look by applying a gel.
4. To retain the style of your wet hair. It is best to apply oil generously prior to bath and rinse just a once. This helps in retaining some oil in hair thus keeping your hairstyle damp for a long time. For straight hair this is an easy trick to get the Priety Zinta "Dil Chahta Hair Look".
5. Sometimes too much oil on hair also gives a virtual wet hair look so what one can do is apply a little baby powder to the hair. This gives a bouncy dry hair look.