- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Rubber bands have never really gone off trend. In 2010, apart from the usual, trendy men's fashion rubber band watches, a ball gown rubber band dress were in trend. This spring summer season take a look at what's in and what's out in the rubber band trend.
Rubber Band Trend For Spring Summer Fashion 2011 -
1. A rubber band for a cause - set the trend for a cause by wearing a Lady Gaga designer bracelet. The bracelet costs about and the proceeds will help the Japan victims. Your style will a have a special meaning and a message to people around you.
2. Colorful rubber band bracelets – rubber bands as bracelets are much more comfortable in spring summer than bangles or metallic bracelets. They are light, bright and just right for the season.
3. Rubber bands to style your hair - to look stylish one doesn't always have to let hair loose. It is best this spring summer if you flaunt trendy high ponytails or ballerinas with colorful floral rubber bands.
4. Rubber band To accessorize your hand - colorful rubber bands may not only be worn as a bracelet but can also be sported like a watch strap. Match your dress with the colored rubber band and flip the dial for a trendy look.
5. Rubber band for your ankles - those tye-die, glowing, animal print, beach collections of rubber bands can also be worn on ankles and can be flaunted with denims or 3/4 pants. Glow rubber bands can even be worn for parties.
This Spring summer show off with trendy sporty rubber bands and make your own style statement among your friends. You can even gift your friends for special occasions.
Happy Rubber Band Day!