- 43 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 1 hr ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- News Bengal BJP leader Mukul Roy interrogated in hawala case by Kolkata police
- Movies John Abraham Feels Celebrities Should Speak Responsibly; ‘Don’t Go About Belting Crap,’ He Says
- Finance HousingForAll.com: All You Need To Know About The Govt’s Website To Buy Ready Flats
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hair loss and baldness are becoming common cause of concern these days but adding on to the cause is the occurrence of bald spots. These are areas which face sudden hair loss and hair growth in those areas stop completely or is very less. This usually happens as a side effect of prolonged illness like jaundice or typhoid, infection etc. Sometime chronic dandruff can also result in bald spots. Here are some home remedies for hair growth in bald spots -
1.Onion is a good home remedy for hair growth in bald spots. Onion is high in sulphur content which is a natural stimulator and also has anti-bacterial properties. This together helps to treat baldness. One crushed onion crushed and applies on the bald spot regularly can promote hair growth. It can also be used as a natural hair growth agent.
2.Yet another effective home remedy for hair growth on bald spots is honey and egg yolk. Mix two spoons of honey and one egg yolk. Apply this to your hair and massage it well. This promotes hair growth.
3.Mix two spoons of olive oil with one tablespoon cinnamon and apply it on the bald spot. Keep it on for half an hour. Practice this regularly, to promote hair growth on bald spot.
4.Vitamin E oil is yet another home remedy for hair growth on bald spots. Massage your head with Vitamin E oil everyday, keep it on for an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo. This will show result within 15 days and you can expect complete hair growth with in a months time.
5.Hot oil treatment is one of the best home remedies for hair growth in bald spot. Oil massage stimulates blood circulation which promoted health hair growth.
Get rid of your bald spots with these six home remedies for hair growth. They work wonders and provide quick results.