- 1 min ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 24 min ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 1 hr ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 4 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- Movies Chris Pratt Remembers Jurassic World Co-Star Irrfan Khan, Calls Him 'An Exquisite Actor'
- Sports Ajinkya Rahane set to miss IPL 2022, India's tour of England with injury, blow to senior batter
- Finance Employees Of This Company Will Now Receive Their Salary In Gold
- News IMD withdraws red alert as rain subsides; Orange Alert issued in 5 districts of Kerala
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
- Automobiles Best Off-Road SUVs In India: Thar, Gurkha, Fortuner & More
- Technology JioPhone Next Up For Grabs At Rs. 4,499: Here’s How To Get It
- Education Goa Board SSC, HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Term 1 Exam Result Here
Valentine's week has already started with a bang and everyone is seen buying gifts for their partners. It is the perfect opportunity to get up and make ourselves a glow pack. This time we will skip on the face as you must have already done that and move forward with a DIY bodyoil that will make you glow like a Goddess. So, if you want to know how to make it then keep on reading.
The Steps Involved in Making Bodyoil:
This is pretty simple and you don't need extra items to make it. This can be done either by your daily shimmer eyeshadow or illuminating cream. Both the products you can get it online or in the store. You can take a simple bodyoil from brands like MCaffeine which has quite a good range.
You have to put a pinch of your eyeshadow in the bowl. Put a few drops of the oil from the brand you love. Mix both the ingredients and your glowy bodyoil is complete. This is good enough for a one day going out. Don't make it a habit to use it every day. This body oil will give a market-like feel and you will be able to have glowy skin.
Another Easy Method Using Bodyoil:
The next step is to mix the bodyoil with an illuminating cream. This is one of the best ways and even we have used it whenever we wanted to feel a little extra. A glowy body is perfect for this season and pretty sure your partner would love to see your body glow. Also, if you feel lazy and you don't want to add anything then a simple bodyoil will also add that glow to your body if applied enough. Do what feels right to you and you are good to go.
These are some of the easy ways to get a glow on your body without doing too much.
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- fashion trendsValentine’s Day: Trendy And Elegant Outfits To Dress Up For A Date!
- wellnessDid You Know That Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Benefit Your Health? Here's How
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- skin careValentine’s Day Special: Beauty Tips From Kourtney Kardashian, Priyanka Chopra And More!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day: Ananya Panday Looks Elegant In All Her Bright Red Outfits!
- relationshipAnti-Valentine Week 2022: When Is Slap Day, Kick Day, Breakup Day? Dates For Unromantic Week
- decorValentine's Day: 6 Home Decor Ideas For Your At-Home Date
- bollywood wardrobeThis Valentine's Day, Go Full-On Glam With Fresh Colours of The Season!
- offer of the dayValentine’s Day: Skechers Shoes, Timex Watches To Instax Mini Camera, Find Cool Gifts For Your Beloved!
- bollywood wardrobeKangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Malaika Arora: Valentine’s Day Inspiration From Glam Divas
- fashionKalyan Jewellers Launches Exclusive Limited-Edition Jewellery To Celebrate Valentine's Day