- 43 min ago Goddess Chindi Temple Of Himachal Pradesh: Know About The Architechture, Legend, History And Significance
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 23 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 24 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- News Karnataka: 14-year-old Hashika claims fourth gold in swimming
- Finance Spice Jet Stock Gains Above 6% In Trade: Set To Receive Rs. 10bn Govt Loan
- Sports ONE Fight Night 6: Why Stamp - Meksen mixed rules Super-Fight is so intriguing to fight fans
- Technology Infinix Zero Ultra With Curved AMOLED, 200MP Camera Launched: Specifications, Price
- Automobiles Not A Single Unit Of Toyota Hilux Was Sold In This Indian State - Here’s Why
- Education Allahabad University PG Counselling 2022: Registration begins
- Movies Laughter Challenge Comedian Parag Kansara Dies Of Heart Attack, Sunil Pal Pays Emotional Tribute
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face. Several factors can cause thinning eyebrows, including alopecia areata, fungal infections such as tinea, trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder), and nutritional deficiencies such as kwashiorkor hypothyroidism and atopic dermatitis. The good news is that several natural remedies can accelerate hair growth in the eyebrows and increase their thickness.
The cosmetic industry markets pencils, gels, and other products designed to enhance the appearance of eyebrows. Would it be possible to grow thicker eyebrows without relying on makeup? You can try various home remedies if you wish to achieve thicker eyebrows, regardless of whether you suffer from hair loss or merely have thin brows naturally.
Home Remedies For Thick Eyebrows
1. Coconut oil
In recent years, coconut oil has become popular as cooking oil and a dietary supplement. In addition, when applied topically, it is said to be beneficial to the hair and skin.
Although coconut oil has been extensively studied for general health concerns, such as weight loss and dementia, no widespread scientific evidence supports its use for thickening hair. Nevertheless, coconut oil remains a hot topic in the natural health industry.
How to use:
Warm a small amount of oil in your hands and massage it into the eyebrow area. Leave the oil on overnight and wash it off in the morning.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is not only lubricating and soothing, but it also assists in protecting brow hair from microorganisms. Certain types of eczema can also impair eyebrow growth by causing itching and irritation, resulting in hair shedding. If you wish to have thick eyebrows, apply castor oil to the brows twice a day since it nourishes the roots of the brow hair.
How to use:
Massage it into your eyebrows before going to bed.
3. Olive oil
The application of ingredients derived from olive trees has been shown to stimulate hair growth in studies. However, regarding growing eyebrow hair, there is little data to support the topical use of olive oil. In any case, it may coat the hairs to give them the appearance of greater width and thickness.
How to use:
Mix 4-5 drops of olive oil and three drops of honey, and massage this mixture on your brows before sleeping.
4. Onion juice
In addition to sulphur and selenium, onion juice contains minerals and vitamins that benefit hair growth. It helps strengthen the hair follicles. As onion has a pungent smell, it is recommended that lemon juice be used to remove all traces of the scent. Every alternate day, apply onion juice to your eyebrows.
How to use:
Make a paste by chopping the onion, placing it in a blender, and processing it. Get the juice by straining it. Apply the juice to your eyebrows with a q-tip. Let it sit for an hour and wipe it off with a cotton ball soaked in lemon juice.
5. Tea tree oil
Like coconut oil, tea tree oil is believed to stimulate eyebrow growth and thickness by creating a moisturizing barrier for cellular and follicular health. Many over-the-counter products contain tea tree oil, but you can also purchase tea tree oil extracts to apply directly to your eyebrows.
Even though tea tree oil has been hailed as an alternative treatment for thicker eyebrows, no scientific studies have supported these claims.
How to use:
Apply daily to your brows and leave on overnight.
- skin careGot Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- make up tips7 Beauty And Makeup Lessons You Need To Take From Katrina Kaif’s Instagram Feed
- wellnessAyurvedic Home Remedies For High Cholesterol Levels
- skin care13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Lips: Oils, Fruit Juices And More
- skin care5 Pocket-Friendly Natural Products To Get Rid Of Acne Scars
- wellnessWhy Does Asthma Worsen At Night? Tips To Manage
- wellnessHome Remedies To Get Rid Of Blanket Worm (Kambli Poochi)
- wellnessHome Remedies That ACTUALLY Work: From Peppermint, Garlic To Honey, Turmeric And More
- wellnessGinger, Basil Tea, Clove Steaming And 31 Other Home Remedies For Headache
- wellness7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- prenatalHome Remedies For Heartburn During Pregnancy
- wellnessHow To Get Rid Of Blisters Naturally? From Coriander Seeds To Ice Cubes