- 3 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 5 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Cosmetic surgery, also known as plastic surgery, is quite a common sight in the Bollywood industry. However, it is not just limited to celebrities as more people these days opt for it. Whether it is to make some kind of restoration, reconstruction, or alteration in the body, cosmetic surgery is gaining momentum and is known for its aesthetic value.
While cosmetic surgery is a preferred thing today, there are a few things one must consider before opting for it. Listed below are some aspects related to cosmetic surgery which one should know about, the most important one being - is cosmetic surgery a safe option?
Things To Consider Before Opting For Cosmetic Surgery
Does cosmetic surgery have an alternative?
Before you opt for cosmetic surgery, you must ask yourself - does it have an alternative? And if it does, should it be considered? To answer the question, there are no alternatives to cosmetic surgery as such; however, you can always resort to home remedies or go by the natural way when it comes to losing weight, getting a light skin tone, or improving or toning your body.
Have you considered the risks involved in it?
You might agree to this - everything comes with a risk. And, so does cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery has a risk of infection post surgery. If you are seriously considering to opt for cosmetic surgery, you must first talk to your doctor and learn and understand about all the possible risks involved with this kind of treatment - post which you can make a choice.
Is cosmetic surgery affordable?
Well, cosmetic surgery is definitely not a cheap option, but it is not completely unaffordable too, meaning it is expensive. Some would find it affordable while some won't. However, there are always cheaper alternatives like using home remedies. And, trust us, they are way better than any surgery and have long-term effects.
Does it have any limitations?
Any kind of surgery has some limitations. Every surgery has its own pros and cons and works differently for different people. While the doctor might guarantee a positive result, sometimes, cosmetic surgery can go wrong too. In some cases, people are not completely satisfied with the end result of the cosmetic surgery.
How long does cosmetic surgery last?
Cosmetic surgery lasts for a decent period of time; however, it is not a permanent solution. As you age, the effects of the cosmetic surgery start to wear off. For example, if you go for a skin-based face-lift surgery, it might last up to one year only. Face-lift surgery usually tightens your skin muscles and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
Some cosmetic surgeries might last up to 10 years, but again that depends on person to person and also the type of surgery you choose to undergo. It is, therefore, recommended that you consult your cosmetic surgeon beforehand and clear all these doubts with him.
Does cosmetic surgery need a touch-up?
It's quite a common sight when it comes to cosmetic surgery that people often need more than one operation to get the desired results. At times, some cosmetic surgeries require follow-ups, but not all do. So, consult your doctor and ask him if you need to go for a follow-up and are there any possible risks involved in it.