- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 7 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Winter is coming. And, with it, it will bring a lot of dryness which is not always a good sign for healthy skin. Dry skin invites a number of problems and the best way to keep those problems at bay is to get rid of dry skin. But how can we do that? Well, the answer is pretty simple. Resort to home remedies, start using homemade beauty products that will take good care of your skin and will ensure that it always gets the necessary nourishment.
Speaking of homemade beauty products, have you ever used a homemade soap? Well, if you really haven't, it is time you try making this amazing peppermint and rose-enriched homemade beauty soap and witness the amazing softness it leaves behind for yourself. This soap makes your skin softer and healthier and ensures that it is never left dry throughout the day. Besides, using cosmetic chemical-based soaps during winters can really disturb the pH levels of your skin, leaving it dry and more prone to damage. At such times, a hydrating, moisturising, homemade soap can be a perfect solution, don't you think?
How Is Peppermint & Rose Beneficial For Your Skin?
With the winter approaching really fast, it has become necessary that we start taking good care of our skin and ensure that it is never left dry. Our skin needs to be kept hydrated and moisturised throughout winters to ensure that it remains healthy. For that, using natural ingredients like peppermint essential oil and rose petals can be a good choice. Peppermint essential oil possess antioxidants that heal the cracks caused in your skin due to excess dryness. Moreover, it also detoxifies your skin and boosts blood circulation.
Rose petals and rose essential oil too helps to make your skin softer and smoother. Besides imparting a soothing fragrance, it also helps to calm your senses and is a great addition to your homemade soap. Listed below is a simple, easy, and quick homemade soap recipe which is a perfect choice for winters, especially for those who have dry skin problems.
How To Make Peppermint & Rose Beauty Soap For Soft Skin?
• 2 pieces unscented natural soap
• 2 tbsp peppermint essential oil
• 1 tbsp rose essential oil
• 8-10 rose petals
How to do
• Take unscented natural soap and chop it into small pieces.
• Next, take those small pieces and melt them in the microwave for about 20 seconds. While microwave heating the soap pieces, ensure that it does not starts to boil. If you feel that the soap is about to boil, you can heat it for even less than 20 seconds and remove the soap from the microwave.
• Once done, pour the melted soap in a greased soap mould.
• Add some rose essential oil to it and mix well.
• Next, crush some rose petals and add them to the melted soap. Blend the rose petals nicely in the melted soap.
• Leave the soap alone for 5-6 days until it hardens into a bar.
• Once done, store it in a soap case in a cool and dry place and use it as and when required. This soap uses all natural ingredients and is one of the premium picks of those who want soft and smooth skin in winters.