- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you like to pamper your skin? And, by pampering, we do not mean using various moisturisers or body lotions on an everyday basis. What we mean by pampering is that how many times do you treat your skin and body to the goodness of massages or homemade beauty products that help to keep it healthy and glowing?
Speaking of homemade products for skin and body care, have you ever tried making body butter at home for soft and flawless skin? If not, you can now make a body butter at home by merely using some very basic ingredients from your kitchen like honey and almond oil. Surprised, aren't you?
Listed below is an easy to make honey and almond oil body butter recipe for your reference:
How To Make Honey & Almond Oil Body Butter?
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp shea butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp beeswax
- 1 tbsp almond oil
- In a pan, heat some raw honey. Keep the pan on a low flame as you add all the ingredients one by one
- Add shea butter to it and mix both the ingredients well
- Next, add coconut oil to it and again mix all the three ingredients well
- Now, add some almond oil and mix. Remember that you should keep stirring the ingredients with a wooden spoon as you add the ingredients one after the other
- Lastly, add some almond oil, mix the ingredients and take the pan off the heat
- Let it cool down for a few minutes until if completely solidifies
- Once it turns into solid, whip it nicely for abut 4-5 minutes until it turns into a fluffy mixture
- Transfer the mixture to an air-tight container and store it for future use. Your body butter is now ready to use.
- It possess antibacterial properties that keep acne-causing bacteria at bay
- It prevents skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
- It also treats dry and damaged skin and nourishes it deeply
- It also works as an anti-ageing agent and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay
- It deeply cleanses your skin and keeps skin problems like acne, pimples, dark spots, and blemishes at bay
- It gives you flawless skin
- It treats dark circles effectively
- It also removes tan from your skin and protects it from UV rays
- It treats skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- It also treats skin rashes and irritation
- Almond oil also prevents the signs of premature ageing and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay
How to do
Benefits Of Honey For Skin
An excellent humectant, honey helps to seal the moisture in your skin and makes it soft and supple. It also has a number of other skin care benefits to offer, which are listed below:
Benefits Of Almond Oil For Skin
We all know the benefits of eating almonds for our health and skin, but did you know that almond oil is equally good for our skin and can do many wonders. Listed below are some really amazing benefits of almond oil for skin: