- 1 hr ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut's Latest Airport Wardrobe Includes Breezy And Boss Lady Outfits
- 1 hr ago How To Get Nushrat Bharucha’s Glossy Make-up And Wet Hair Look
- 1 hr ago Dream Girl Actress Nushrat Bharucha Has Long Dress Goals For Girls With Average Height
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I Live Update: India, SA eager for win in Mohali
- News Bengal, Hyderabad, Bangladesh: NIA registers its first human trafficking case under amended law
- Technology Kingston Throned As The Number One DRAM Module Supplier For 16th Consecutive Year
- Automobiles Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- Movies This Video of Taimur Speaking Toddler Language Is The CUTEST Thing You Will See On The Internet
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We often take good care of our skin and pamper it all the time by using various moisturiser, lotions, scrubs, and face packs, but how often do we care for our feet? Can't remember, right? Well, we focus a lot on our face, but we often forget to care for our feet - which is definitely not a good thing. So... what can we do in that case? Well, it's pretty simple. Give some attention to your feet. Pamper it and make it feel special the way it should be!
It is a good thing to pamper your tired feet once a while with some really cool and amazing foot scrubs or spas. And, what could be better than making a foot scrub at home using all natural ingredients that vow to keep your delicate feet soft? Moreover, you can even use fruits to make homemade foot scrubs like avocados or bananas.
Having said that, do you want to learn how to make your very own avocado foot scrub at home for soft feet?
Why Are Avocados Beneficial For Skin?
Loaded with a number of essential nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants, avocados are one of the most preferred fruits when it comes to skin and body care. Listed below are some amazing benefits of avocados and the reasons why they deserve a place in your body care routine:
- They contain skin moisturising properties
- They can help to relax tired feet
- They contain anti-ageing properties
- They help to heal cracked heels and give you soft feet in no time
How To Make Avocado Scrub For Soft Feet?
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp essential oil - any one (lavender essential oil, tea tree oil, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, rose oil)
- 4 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 tbsp coarsely grounded oatmeal
How to do
- Cut the avocado into two pieces and scoop out its pulp. Set it aside.
- Take a bowl and add honey to it
- Next, add some essential oil to it and blend both the ingredients together
- Now, add some raw sugar to it and mix
- Lastly, add some coarsely grounded oatmeal to the mixture and again mix well. Do not let the sugar melt.
- Now, take the avocado pulp and mix it with the other ingredients in the bowl.
- Transfer the avocado scrub to an air-tight container and store it in a cool and dry place for future use.
- Take generous amount of avocado scrub and massage your feet with it. Massage for about 5-10 minutes.
- Let the scrub stay on your feet for another 5 minutes before you wash it off with cold water.
- Use this scrub for your feet every night before you go to bed and let your feet relax and feel good.
Why this works
- Avocados are rich in fatty acids that help to moisturise and hydrate your feet, thus making it soft and supple
- Honey is rich in antioxidants that helps tokeep your feet soft and smooth.
- Sugar contains natural skin moisturising properties. It is humectant, just like honey, that draws moisture into your feet and locks it.
- Oatmeal, on the other hand, helps to soothe irritated skin on your feet and is also known to pull out dirt and dust from your skin, thus keeping it healthy.
- Essential oils help to keep your feet soft and nourished all through the day.
Let your feet relax and breathe again when you treat it to the goodness of homemade avocado and honey scrub!