Underlying fat deposits in your skin can make it appear wrinkled and rough. This phenomenon is referred to as cellulite. Highly common among women all across the globe, this skin condition can be a pain to deal with.
If you too are someone who is troubled by the presence of lumpy mass and wrinkled skin on your thighs and hips area, then you should read on.
As today at Boldsky, we've brought together a list of anti-cellulite scrubs that you can easily whip up at home. And these scrubs are made with natural ingredients that are highly effective in combating the fat deposits in your skin.
Easily available and inexpensive, the ingredients used for the below-stated scrubs are packed with skin-benefiting antioxidants that can exfoliate your skin and help reduce the prominence of cellulite.
Read on to know more on how to make these easy yet effective anti-cellulite scrubs, here:
1. Coffee - Olive Oil + Lavender Essential Oil
Take a bowl, add 3-4 teaspoons of coffee grounds in it. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 6-7 drops of lavender essential oil to it. Slather the scrub all over the troubled area. Massage for a few minutes before taking a shower with lukewarm water. This scrub can be used 2-3 times in a week for noticeable results.
2. Oatmeal - Coconut Oil + Lemon Juice
Mix 2 tablespoons of cooked oatmeal with 4-5 teaspoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Gently rub the resulting scrub all over the cellulite-affected area. Afterwards, take shower with lukewarm water. Use this scrub at least twice a week for speedy results.
3. Almond Powder - Gram Flour + Aloe Vera Gel
Prepare a blend of 2 teaspoons of almond power, 1 teaspoon of gram flour and 3-4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Tenderly rub the resulting material all over the affected area. Massage for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off the residue with lukewarm water. Weekly application of this anti-cellulite scrub can yield great results for your skin.
4. Brown Sugar - Grapefruit Essential Oil + Vitamin E Oil
Create this next scrub by mixing 2 tablespoons of brown sugar with 4-5 teaspoons of vitamin E oil and 4-5 drops of grapefruit essential oil. Once done, scrub the affected area with the resulting material. Later on, use lukewarm water to rinse off the residue from your skin. This cellulite-combating scrub can be used on a weekly basis for positive results.
5. Cocoa Powder - Honey + Rice Flour
Take a glass bowl, put 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder in it. Add 3-4 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of rice flour to it. Rub the resulting material on your skin and keep massaging for about 10-15 minutes. Later on, cleanse away the residue with lukewarm water. Twice a week, treat your cellulite-affected area with this homemade scrub to get great results.
6. Granulated Sugar - Thyme Essential Oil + Almond Oil
Create a mix of 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 3-4 tablespoons of almond oil and 5-6 drops of thyme essential oil. Before taking a shower, rub the resulting scrub all over your skin and massage for 5-10 minutes. Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the usage of this scrub after a week to combat the issue of cellulite.
7. Epsom Salt + Green Tea
Just put together a blend of 2-3 teaspoons of Epsom salt and 2 tablespoons of green tea. Rub the material all over the troubled area. Keep rubbing gently for 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Post that, take a shower with lukewarm water. Thrice a month, treat your skin with this homemade scrub to fight off cellulite.
- DIY Coffee Scrubs To Get Rid Of Cellulite
- Ayurvedic Herbs To Get Rid Of Cellulite
- Homemade Recipes To Treat Cellulite Easily
- Most Popular Cellulite Treatments Of The World
- Homemade Drink To Reduce Cellulite From Within, That Really Works!
- 6 Simple Things To Do That Can Get Rid Of Cellulite!
- This 1 Homemade Cream Will Get Rid Of Cellulite Right Off!
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dark Spots – This 1 Herbal Gel Removes Them All!
- Is Patchouli Oil Safe For Your Skin? 7 Things You Should Know!
- Use This One Ingredient To Get Rid Of Cellulite For Real!
- Common Beauty Problems That All Women Face
- Stretch Marks No More! Surprising Uses Of Vicks VapoRub You Did Not Know!
- Easy And Effective All-natural Facial Scrub Recipes For Oily Skin