Chapped and dry lips are something that we all face especially during the winter. Chapped lips can be often painful and can even cause bleeding. Your lips need to be kept hydrated all the time to prevent cracked and dry lips.
There are several factors that make our lips chapped like sun damage, licking of lips, excessive smoking and drinking, etc.
Applying lip balms can be one solution to heal chapped lips. But along with this you need to, use some additional remedies to treat them. In this article, we'll be discussing a simple DIY lips scrub made of almond oil. Let us have a look at how to make this DIY lips scrub for chapped lips.
DIY Almond Oil Lip Scrub For Chapped Lips
- 5-10 drops of almond oil
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 vitamin E capsule
How to prepare?
1. First, slightly warm the raw honey in a saucepan for about 20-30 seconds.
2. Now transfer this into a clean bowl and add the granulated sugar into it.
3. The next step is to add the vitamin E oil. Poke the vitamin E tablet with a safety pin and pour the oil into the mixture.
4. Finally, add a few drops of almond oil and combine all the ingredients well with the help of the spatula.
5. Now store this in an airtight glass jar.
6. Take some of this scrub and apply it on your lips. Scrub it in a circular motion for about 5 minutes and then wash it off in normal water.
7. It will not only help in removing the dead skin cells but will also make your skin soft and smooth.
Benefits Of Almond Oil
Almond oil is been used widely in skin care products. Almond oil helps in removing the dead skin cells from the skin thus making it smooth and soft. It also helps in rejuvenating the skin by deeply nourishing the lips.
Benefits Of Sugar
Sugar is considered as a natural exfoliator that helps in getting rid of the dull and dead skin cells and makes your lips look pink and plump. Thus it is widely used in all the scrubs.
Benefits Of Honey
Being a natural moisturiser it helps in keeping the skin hydrated throughout. Along with moisturising the lips, it also helps in brightening dark lips and thus will give you that soft, pink and lustrous lips.
Benefits Of Vitamin E
We all know the benefits of Vitamin E on the skin. It is one of the best solution for chapped lips. It moisturises and makes your lisp smooth ans soft. You can regularly apply Vitamin E oil on your lips to prevent dark an d dry lips.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception