- 27 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 57 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- News MHA recommends gallows: Nirbhaya convict closer to hanging now
- Technology Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon XR2 Platform For Advanced Applications
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
For most of the women out there, nothing can be more horrifying and painful than hair removal. Removal of unwanted hair is essential to keep the area clean and well groomed and we visit the salons to get the threading and waxing done.
But what if we tell you that you can easily attempt hair removal at home without any pain? Yes, you heard that right. Another thing that will surprise you will be the ingredient used for that. In this article, we'll be giving you hair removal solutions using toothpaste.
Toothpaste can be used with other ingredients like gram flour, lemon, etc., to remove unwanted hair without any pain. Now, let us see how to prepare the recipe and use it to remove unwanted hair effectively.
Toothpaste And Gram Flour For Hair Removal
1 tbsp toothpaste
4-5 tsp milk
2 tsp gram flour
How to do
Take a clean bowl. Add gram flour and the toothpaste. Make sure that you use only white toothpaste for this purpose. Finally, add raw milk and mix all the ingredients well to make a paste. If you feel that the mixture is too thick you can add a few more drops of raw milk and use it. Your home-made toothpaste hair removal cream is ready to use.
How to use
Take a generous amount of the toothpaste mixture and apply it on the areas where you have unwanted hair. Take a cotton pad or ball and rub it on the applied paste. Rub it in the direction opposite to the direction of the hair growth. Keep doing this until all the unwanted hair is removed. You might have to do it 2-3 times. After the hair is completely removed, wash the area with normal water thoroughly. Finally, apply a moisturiser on the area where you have removed your hair.
This remedy will help you in removing the unwanted hair effectively without causing pain and damage to the skin. Make sure not to repeat this remedy more than twice a week to avoid damage on the skin due to overuse.
Toothpaste And Sugar Scrub For Hair Removal
1 tsp toothpaste
½ tsp lemon juice
1 tsp sugar
How to prepare
Mix together white toothpaste and granulated sugar in a bowl. Add a few drops of lemon juice. Blend all the ingredients in the bowl together to make a paste.
How to use
Take some of this mixture and apply on the body part which needs hair removal. Gently scrub it in a circular motion for a few minutes and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Use normal water to wash it off after 20 minutes.