- 8 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 9 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
We are all aware of the beauty benefits that amla has when it comes to skin and hair. Of course, we use amla-infused hair oils for treating hair loss and promoting hair growth. But did you know it can also help in boosting beard growth? Yes, you read that right.
Since it is the 'No Shave November' all the men out there are busy growing their beards to keep up that intense look. And those who are trying to grow their beards, here we have the recipe to make your beard grow faster.
All the ready-made beard oils available in the market have amla oil infused in it. It has vitamin C that helps in giving a natural shine to your beard thus making it smooth and easy to manage. The remedies mentioned in this article can be used on a daily basis to grow your beard faster.
Amla oil can be prepared at home in an easy way. Let us see how.
- 2 tsp amla powder
- 2 tbsp coconut/olive oil
How to make
In a pan, add the coconut/olive oil and heat it in a low flame. Add amla powder in it and heat the ingredients once again until the oil turns brown in colour. After it comes down to the room temperature, strain the oil and store it in a bottle. Apply this oil on your beard and massage it gently in a circular motion with your fingertips. Leave it on for about 20-25 minutes. Repeat this remedy at least 4 times in a week to get the desired results.
Amla And Shikakai Pack
This is a pack specifically prepared for beard growth and it has to be used at least once a week.
- 2 tbsp amla powder
- 2 tbsp shikakai
- 4 tbsp rose water
How to make
Take a clean bowl and add amla powder and shikakai into it. Next, add a few drops of rose water to make a smooth paste. If the paste is too thick you can loosen it by adding few more drops of rose water. Apply this on your beard covering the entire beard. Let the mask stay for an hour and later wash it off using cold water. For better results, repeat this remedy at least once a week for few weeks until you notice the difference.