- 45 min ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- 45 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Latest Airport Wardrobe Includes Breezy And Boss Lady Outfits
- 1 hr ago How To Get Nushrat Bharucha’s Glossy Make-up And Wet Hair Look
- 1 hr ago Dream Girl Actress Nushrat Bharucha Has Long Dress Goals For Girls With Average Height
- Automobiles Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- Movies This Video of Taimur Speaking Toddler Language Is The CUTEST Thing You Will See On The Internet
- News Held for drunk riding, Florida couple have sex inside police car
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Technology Exclusive: Vivo U10 To Offer 6.35" Halo Full-View Display, 5,000mAh Battery And 15W Charger In Box
- Sports Strauss backs Root as 'obvious guy' to captain England
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
When we think about pampering our feet, the first thing that comes to our mind is a relaxing and soothing pedicure. It helps to relax your muscles, calm down sore and tired feet, and also helps to treat cracked heels. Pedicure is perhaps the best way to rejuvenate tired feet. But how many times do we actually go for a pedicure? And, did you know that you must go for a pedicure only once a month? Getting a pedicure done frequently can do more harm than good.
So... what can you do in that case? How do you make your tired feet relax or how can you do treat your cracked heels? Well, home remedies could be an amazing solution. Home remedies are the best when it comes to beauty as they are completely safe to use and are quite cost-effective.
Speaking of feet, cracked heels is one of the most commonly faced problems. Cracked heels can be a cosmetic problem as well as a severe underlying issue. It is, therefore, very essential to treat cracked heels immediately as soon as you notice them. But what is it that can help and relax your tired, sore, and cracked feet muscles? The answer is pretty simple. Give your feet a soothing soak using aloe vera & lemon.
How To Make Aloe Vera & Lemon Foot Soak?
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp tea tree oil
- Lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp epsom salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Take some lukewarm water in a small bucket and add epsom salt to it.
- Now, soak your feet in the water and relax for a while (about 10-15 minutes) and let the salt work on your cracked heels. It will help to remove dead skin cells and soften your feet, especially your heels.
- After a few minutes, remove your feet from the water and use a foot scrubber to scrub your heels and feet.
- Scrub for about five minutes and then wipe off your feet with a clean towel.
- Now, take another bucket filled with water. Ensure that the bucket is filled with lukewarm water and the quantity of the water is such that your feet can get soaked in it. Do not take excess water.
- Now, add some aloe vera gel and lemon to it. Mix well
- Next, add tea tree oil along with apple cider vinegar to the lukewarm water and blend it all well.
- Soak your feet in the aloe vera - lemon infused water and relax for about 20-25 minutes.
- After the said time is over, remove your feet from the water and wipe it with a clean and dry towel.
- Lastly, apply a moisturiser to your feet and leave it at that!
How to do
This aloe vera-lemon foot soak will definitely work wonders for your cracked heels and will give you soft and smooth feet and heels in no time.