- 11 min ago A Venomous Two-headed Copperhead Snake Was Found In Virginia; Pictures Go Viral!
- 41 min ago Comedian Abish Mathew Posts 'Out Of Syllabus' Song And It's All About Gender Identity And Dysphoria
- 56 min ago International Human Rights Day 2019: Theme 'Stand Up With The Youth' For Positive Change In Society
- 1 hr ago Anushka Sharma’s Kohled Make-up Look For This Event Is A Quintessential 2019 Trend
- Movies Bala-Dhruv Vikram’s ‘Varma’ Gearing Up For Release Soon?
- News Delhi HC stays proceedings against Kejriwal in criminal defamation case
- Technology Flipkart Realme Days Winter Sale Offers On Realme X2 Pro, Realme 5 Pro, Realme C2, Realme 5 And More
- Finance File Belated ITR Until Dec 31 To Avoid Huge Penalty Amount
- Sports A timeline of the Russia doping case
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Your feet end up being the most neglected parts of your body. But they are definitely one of the most hardworking, aren't they? Especially if your job demands you to move about a lot. So, here are some ways to give your feet the pampering they need.
To be honest, you can look fully dressed up and all prim and proper all over your body; but if you forget to care for your feet, it can give off a very bad impression. This is especially true if your feet get badly tanned.
We have all seen slippers leaving marks on the feet after a day out in the sun. It's not a pretty sight, is it? Along with that, there are problems like cracked heels and even dry skin on the surface of the foot.
So, here's how you can actually take care of your feet with these best ways.
1. Foot Scrub:
Your foot collects dead skin cells as well, which is kind of obvious, but we tend to do nothing about it. So remember to use a foot scrub. You can use store-bought scrubs or even make one for yourself at home using brown sugar and olive oil.
When you are exposed to the sun, it is common knowledge that you need sunscreen. But way too many people avoid using sunscreen on their feet. The reasons for this could be sheer laziness, or even fear of wasting sunscreen on the feet. Whatever the reason, do not skip sunscreen on your feet.
Also Read :Here Are Some Tips To Reduce Feet Swelling During Pregnancy
3. For Cracked Heels:
For cracked heels, one of the best things that you can do is to apply some petroleum jelly on your heels, and then put on a pair of socks and go to sleep. Lather your heels up well with petroleum jelly if you have severe cracks.
4. Cuticle Care:
Cuticles are not fun to deal with or to look at. Apply a cuticle balm or cream on your toenails and keep it on overnight. In the morning, the cuticles will be softened and it will be easier to push it back.
Also Read : Suffering From Pain After Wearing Heels? Opt For These Home Remedies
5. Clip Those Toenails:
Make sure you clip your toenails on a regular basis. If you don't, it can get quite unhygienic, and this is especially true if you wear sneakers or covered shoes.