- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Eyelash extensions have been one of the craziest trends revolving in the market these days. Wearing an eyelash extension can make your eye look beautiful and appealing.
However, if you love wearing eyelash extensions or if this is the first time you would be rocking those fake lashes, there are a few things to know before getting an eyelash extension.
Make sure you read it till the end, after all, it is something related to your eye.
1. Semi-permanent Eyelashes Are Different From A Temporary Strip
Semi-permanent eyelashes are something that is applied by an expert above your eyelash with the help of a glue. According to sources, eyelash extensions should be applied only by experts who are experienced in this field for more than 12 years. These semi-permanent eyelashes can go up to six to eight months and can help to give you a natural look. They stay until they naturally start falling off.
2. The Longer The Extension, The More The Lashes
Super-long eyelashes look so good and sexy that they do make your eyes look attractive. Wearing long eyelashes can help to make your eyes stand out. However, if you are looking for a longer extension, make sure that you will require more amount of lashes. If you go for shorter extensions, you can be satisfied with a few; but it is completely opposite with longer eyelashes.
3. Things To Take Care Of After The Application
After you get artificial eyelash extensions, you are not allowed to sweat, cry, swim or even allow water to come in contact with your eye. You should lay low for at least 11 to 12 hours after the application of the false eyelash extensions. The glue which is used to join the lashes sometimes can dissolve and invade your eye and also evaporate in response to the temperature of your body. If the glue comes in contact with the eye, it may lead to an eye irritation or a burning sensation.
4. Extensions Are Super-expensive
If you dream to enjoy super-long extensions, you can go in for extensions that are available online. These extensions can be used 2-3 times, according to your preference, and thrown away. However, if you go for permanent eyelash extensions, they can be super expensive. Other than this, the dos and don'ts after getting fake eyelashes are also too many. Also, the entire process may consume up to 2 hours.
5. Choose The Right Kind Of Eye Makeup
When you get a false eyelash, it is very important to do the right kind of eye makeup according to the occasion and apparel. If not anything, getting an eyelash extension makes it compulsory to wear a broad eyeliner that will allow your eye to pop instantly.
6. Difficulty In Applying An Eyeliner
When you have an occasion to attend, you may be trying to get a dramatic look on your eye. But the unfortunate part of eyelash extensions is that you will not find it easy to apply an eyeliner on your eyes. The extra eyelashes on your eye may block your way to apply it with ease. Other than this, removing eye makeup on your lashes and falsies can be really a tiresome process.
7. Eyelash Extension Can Mess With Your Eye
This is something serious you should take care of because falsies can mess with your eye, leading to redness and itchiness on the eye. Many of them have discovered a yellow discharge from the corners of the eye, which can be due to the presence of glue. In serious cases, always consult a doctor.