- 2 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 3 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 3 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- 4 hrs ago Lung Diseases Caused By Breathing In Polluted Air
- Movies Isha Koppikar On Staying Relevant: I Will Never Be Out Of Sight Because I Am Hot & Talented
- News Campaigning in Maharashtra, Haryana ends: All you need to know about these assembly polls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Sports La Liga: Atletico Madrid vs Valencia promises to be exciting
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
It goes without saying that forehead tanning is a major concern of most women during summer season. Also, it is far more common than what most people think.
So, if you're someone whose forehead has a different skin tone than the rest of the face, then you should read on. As today at Boldsky, we have compiled a list of natural ways in which you can bid adieu to forehead tan for good.
These natural ways have been used by countless women since time immemorial. Effective and easily available, these remedies can treat the tanning on the forehead area and even the skin tone.
Not only are they loaded with powerful antioxidants, but they are also enriched with other skin-reviving agents that can make your days of forehead tanning a thing of the past.
Incorporate them in your summer skin care routine and within a few days, you will be able to see the changes in the appearance of your forehead skin.
Note: Do a skin patch test before applying any of the following remedies.
1. Apply Gram Flour With Turmeric Powder
Mix 1 teaspoon of gram flour with a pinch of turmeric powder and 2 teaspoons of rose water. Then apply the prepared mix on your forehead to treat the tan.
Allow it to stay there for 15 minutes before wiping it off. Try this at-home treatment at least twice a week.
2. Apply Mashed Potato
Mash a ripe potato and apply it all over your forehead. Sit back and let this incredible remedy work its magic. After 15 minutes, use lukewarm water to clean your forehead.
This natural treatment can be tried 2-3 times in a week for getting rid of forehead tan.
3. Apply Coconut Water With Sandalwood Powder
This is another useful natural way of getting rid of the forehead tan. Mix a teaspoon of each, coconut water and some sandalwood powder.
Then gently apply it all over your forehead and let it stay there for a while. Cleanse it with lukewarm water. Try this natural treatment 3-4 times a week for immediate results.
4. Apply Buttermilk With Oatmeal
This is one of the best natural ways of combating forehead tan. Take a teaspoon of each, buttermilk and oatmeal and mix them together.
Then apply the combination on your forehead and leave it there for 20 minutes before cleaning with lukewarm water. Do this 3-4 times a week to banish the tan on your forehead.
5. Apply Tomato Pulp
Extract fresh tomato pulp and apply it all over your forehead. Lie down and let this miraculous home remedy treat the tan on your forehead.
This super-easy at-home treatment can be tried 4-5 times in a week to get rid of the forehead tan for good.
6. Apply Pineapple Juice With Honey
The ultimate combination of pineapple juice and honey can also make your forehead tan a thing of the past. Mix a teaspoon of honey with the same quantity of pineapple and smear it all over your forehead.
Cleanse with cold water after 15 minutes. Weekly repetition of this treatment can do a lot of good to your forehead skin.
7. Apply Fuller’s Earth
Fuller's earth, aka multani mitti, is a rich source of antioxidants that can help your forehead skin recover from the tanning.
Mix a teaspoon of fuller's earth with water or rose water and apply it all over your forehead. Once it dries up, you can cleanse with cold water. Repeat this miraculous treatment 3-4 times a week to get great results.
8. Apply Almond Powder With Rose Water
Put a handful of almonds in a blender. Then mix a teaspoon of almond powder with rose water. Apply it all over your forehead and let it stay there for at least 20 minutes before cleaning with cold water.
This amazing treatment can be tried 2-3 times in a week if you wish to get a tan-free forehead.
9. Apply Papaya Pulp
Papaya pulp too is a great source of skin-whitening agents that can do wonders on your forehead tan problem.
Gently apply freshly extracted papaya pulp on the affected area and allow it to dry properly, before washing it off with cold water. Repeat this treatment 3-4 times a week to reap maximum benefits.
10. Apply Orange Juice
The skin-whitening properties of orange juice can come in handy for getting rid of forehead tan. Just extract fresh juice of a ripe orange, soak a cotton pad in it and gently place it on the affected area.
Leave it there for 20 minutes, before washing it off with tepid water to treat your forehead tan.