- 29 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tomato has always been hailed as an essential skin care ingredient because of its numerous benefits. Though tomato can be used for treating a plethora of skin conditions, there is one in particular that can be quite a pain to deal with.
We're talking about skin pigmentation. This happens when there is an excessive production of melanin in the body. As a result, dark patches get formed on your skin's surface. These patches can appear on various body parts. However, the ones that appear on the facial skin can be the most troublesome one, as they are hard to conceal.
This is where tomato can act as a miracle worker and help you combat this harrowing skin condition, as this natural ingredient is loaded with nutrients that can boost your skin's health and skin-bleaching agents that can lighten dark patches.
Also, there are several ways in which you can use tomato to treat pigmentation. Here, we've listed the recipes for tomato facial masks that can be used for eliminating pigmentation for good.
Tomato + Yogurt
Extract 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp and mix it with 1 tablespoon of fresh yogurt.
Smear the mask on your facial skin and wash it off with normal water after 10 minutes.
Use this 2-3 times in a week for visible results.
Tomato + Oatmeal
Thoroughly mash a chopped piece of a ripe tomato and mix it with 2 teaspoons of oatmeal.
Apply the material on your face and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes before cleansing it off with lukewarm water.
Use this mask twice a week to see noticeable changes in your skin's appearance.
Tomato + Potato
Merge 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp with ½ a teaspoon of potato juice.
Massage it onto your skin and leave it there for 15 minutes before cleaning it with normal water.
Weekly application of this incredible mask can yield great results for your skin.
Tomato + Brown Sugar
Combine 1 tablespoon of tomato juice with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Apply the combined material to your skin and let it sit there for about 10 minutes before cleansing it off with lukewarm water.
This mask can be used on a biweekly basis to get great results.
Tomato + Egg White
Separate an egg white and mix it with 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp.
Slather the mask on your face and after 20 minutes, cleanse it off with tepid water.
Make use of this amazing facial mask on a weekly basis for treating pigmentation.
Tomato+Apple Cider Vinegar And Turmeric
Put together a blend of 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp, 4 drops of apple cider vinegar and 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
Smear it on your skin and post keeping it on for a good 5-10 minutes, just rinse it off.
Monthly application of this effective mask can treat the pigmentation problem.
Tomato + Aloe Vera Gel
Mix 1 teaspoon of each, tomato pulp and aloe vera gel.
Spread the mask on your face and let it dry for about 10 minutes before cleaning it off.
Give this skin-benefiting mask a spot in your daily beauty routine to get visible results.
Tomato + Honey
Create this next mask by mixing 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp and 1 teaspoon of honey.
Evenly spread the mask on your facial skin and leave it there for 10 minutes before rinsing off the residue with normal water.
Use this mask 2-3 times in a week to get the desired results.
Tomato + Avocado
Thoroughly mash an avocado and mix it with 2-3 teaspoons of tomato pulp.
Cover your facial skin with the resulting mask and after 15 minutes, wash it off with a mild cleanser and tepid water.
Twice a month, treat your pigmented skin with this tomato mask to get the desired results.
Tomato + Papaya Pulp And Almond Oil
Blend 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp with ½ a teaspoon of each, papaya pulp and almond oil.
Apply the face mask and allow it to dry for a good 10 minutes. Later on, use lukewarm water to cleanse off the material.
Use this mask twice in a month to reduce skin pigmentation.