- 30 min ago Deepika Padukone Plays With Denims For Her Latest International Magazine Photoshoot
- 1 hr ago How Negative Emotions Affect The Sex Life Of Couples
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends This Week: Ciara, Karisma, Kylie & Kangana
- 4 hrs ago Breaking The Ice: How To Talk To Your Children About Sexual Health As A Parent
- News HP rains: 6 rescued from flash floods, educational institutions in Kangra shut
- Movies Inside Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Celebrations: Kareena Is All Smiles As Hubby Cuts Birthday Cake
- Technology Week 33, 2019, Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A10s, HTC Wildfire X, Motorola One Action And More
- Finance TRAI To Review Rules Of TV Channel Pricing After Multiple Complaints
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Bengal Warriors face Delhi Dabang challenge
- Automobiles Jawa Dealer Adds Handling Charges Of Rs 9,000: Customer Complains To CEO
- Education PSEB Supplementary Result 2019: How To Check Class 10th And 12th Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tomato has always been hailed as an essential skin care ingredient because of its numerous benefits. Though tomato can be used for treating a plethora of skin conditions, there is one in particular that can be quite a pain to deal with.
We're talking about skin pigmentation. This happens when there is an excessive production of melanin in the body. As a result, dark patches get formed on your skin's surface. These patches can appear on various body parts. However, the ones that appear on the facial skin can be the most troublesome one, as they are hard to conceal.
This is where tomato can act as a miracle worker and help you combat this harrowing skin condition, as this natural ingredient is loaded with nutrients that can boost your skin's health and skin-bleaching agents that can lighten dark patches.
Also, there are several ways in which you can use tomato to treat pigmentation. Here, we've listed the recipes for tomato facial masks that can be used for eliminating pigmentation for good.
Tomato + Yogurt
Extract 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp and mix it with 1 tablespoon of fresh yogurt.
Smear the mask on your facial skin and wash it off with normal water after 10 minutes.
Use this 2-3 times in a week for visible results.
Tomato + Oatmeal
Thoroughly mash a chopped piece of a ripe tomato and mix it with 2 teaspoons of oatmeal.
Apply the material on your face and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes before cleansing it off with lukewarm water.
Use this mask twice a week to see noticeable changes in your skin's appearance.
Tomato + Potato
Merge 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp with ½ a teaspoon of potato juice.
Massage it onto your skin and leave it there for 15 minutes before cleaning it with normal water.
Weekly application of this incredible mask can yield great results for your skin.
Tomato + Brown Sugar
Combine 1 tablespoon of tomato juice with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Apply the combined material to your skin and let it sit there for about 10 minutes before cleansing it off with lukewarm water.
This mask can be used on a biweekly basis to get great results.
Tomato + Egg White
Separate an egg white and mix it with 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp.
Slather the mask on your face and after 20 minutes, cleanse it off with tepid water.
Make use of this amazing facial mask on a weekly basis for treating pigmentation.
Tomato+Apple Cider Vinegar And Turmeric
Put together a blend of 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp, 4 drops of apple cider vinegar and 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
Smear it on your skin and post keeping it on for a good 5-10 minutes, just rinse it off.
Monthly application of this effective mask can treat the pigmentation problem.
Tomato + Aloe Vera Gel
Mix 1 teaspoon of each, tomato pulp and aloe vera gel.
Spread the mask on your face and let it dry for about 10 minutes before cleaning it off.
Give this skin-benefiting mask a spot in your daily beauty routine to get visible results.
Tomato + Honey
Create this next mask by mixing 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp and 1 teaspoon of honey.
Evenly spread the mask on your facial skin and leave it there for 10 minutes before rinsing off the residue with normal water.
Use this mask 2-3 times in a week to get the desired results.
Tomato + Avocado
Thoroughly mash an avocado and mix it with 2-3 teaspoons of tomato pulp.
Cover your facial skin with the resulting mask and after 15 minutes, wash it off with a mild cleanser and tepid water.
Twice a month, treat your pigmented skin with this tomato mask to get the desired results.
Tomato + Papaya Pulp And Almond Oil
Blend 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp with ½ a teaspoon of each, papaya pulp and almond oil.
Apply the face mask and allow it to dry for a good 10 minutes. Later on, use lukewarm water to cleanse off the material.
Use this mask twice in a month to reduce skin pigmentation.