Doing facial yoga is the quickest and easiest way to get a facelift and to reduce the apparent signs of ageing. It lets your face relax and get toned.
You might want to try it out, because facial yoga is all the rage these days with celebrities trying and promoting it as well.
So, if you want a natural facelift with some simple yoga poses, here are seven ways to get it:
It is one of the easiest yoga poses that can be used for face-lifting. All you have to do is to make a ‘V' sign by using two fingers and positioning them at the end of the eyebrows.
Apply pressure and create a powerful squint. Once done, let the fingers go and relax your face to the normal position again. Repeat it again for at least six times. Finish the pose off by squeezing eyes shut for ten seconds. Now, just relax at the end and take deep breaths.
Make two ‘C' shapes with your fingers and place them around your eyes. When you place the fingers, relax your forehead and keep your eyes wide open. Repeat the same exercise for three times with a time-frame of ten seconds.
This is one of the easiest yoga poses for face-lifting. As it concerns the cheeks, it would be good if you can apply some anti-acne face masks if you face breakouts. Puff out the cheeks and make your mouth as small as possible. For 30 seconds, gently tap the cheeks with the hands.
Circling The Eyes:
Place both of your index fingers to the corner of your eyebrows. Follow the arc of the eyebrows and tap gently around the eyes. Continue it under the eyes as well. Repeat the same method in the opposite way as well. Stroke outwards under the eyes from the nose, at least four times.
Kissing The Sky:
Tilt your head back and make the kissing pose and sound for ten times. Once done, relax and take a single deep breath. Now, exhale like you are blowing a kiss in front of you. Relax again, and repeat it two more times.
Take a breath and close your mouth. Puff out the cheeks like a balloon. Repeat this same yoga method for 5 times. This may sound stupid, but it helps in keeping the cheeks in a healthy size. This yoga pose helps in toning the cheek muscles, so they don't look hollow.
One of the interesting most in this list is the pucker-up yoga pose. Suck in your cheeks like you are puckering up. Now, hold tight and try to smile against the friction. This will help in keeping the lips full and reducing the lines around the nose and mouth.
- 8 Yoga Exercises For Office To Free Your Muscles & Clear Your Mind
- 8 Ways To Reduce Lower Body Fat In 2 Weeks
- Deepika Padukone Reveals 10 Diet And Workout Tips For Her Look In Padmavat
- 9 Ways On How To Reduce Thigh Size Fast At Home
- 8 Yoga Poses For Kyphosis
- Best Yoga Asanas For Weight Loss And Toning
- Yoga For Straight Backbone
- Effective Yoga Asanas For Weight Gain
- Amazing Yoga Poses For Weight Loss And Weight Gain
- Bipasha Basu's Top 10 Workout And Diet Tips
- These Top 15 Health Benefits Of Yoga Will Blow Your Mind
- Priyanka Chopra's Top 15 Diet and Fitness Tips
- Makeup Tips To Make Face Look Thin