- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 7 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News Imran Khan congratulates Sri Lanka's newly-elected President, invites him to visit Pakistan
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Each one of us has had a hard time in dealing with acne and pimples on the face; but have you ever felt the agony of having a pimple inside the ears? Well, having pimples inside the ear can be really difficult to deal with, as it may sometimes lead to puss and also damage your ears.
Moreover, treating a pimple inside the ear is very difficult, as it is one among the hard-to-reach areas on the face.
Well, if you have a pimple inside the ear, it is always good to treat it at the earliest, as it may lead to infections if left untreated.
1. Use Water
Washing with cold water can help to remove the dirt and grime from the ears, thus preventing infection inside the ear. You can wash your ears with an alcohol-free soap or liquid, so that it helps to clean the ears thoroughly, thus healing the acne. Do this two to three times in a day to prevent pimples inside the ear.
2. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide
Using hydrogen peroxide is helpful in treating pimples inside the ear. Take a cotton ball and soak it in the solution of hydrogen peroxide. Now, apply this on your pimple and hold for some time. Due to anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties found in hydrogen peroxide, it can help to dry a pimple soon, thus healing the acne completely.
3. Alcohol Pad
One best way to treat a pimple inside the ear is to wipe it with the help of an alcohol pad. This helps to dry a pimple soon and also prevents the spread of any infection. Take some alcohol and soak it in a cotton pad. Tilt your head for some time and then dab it on the pimple inside the ear. Wait for some time and repeat the remedy twice or thrice in a day.
4. Basil Leaves
Basil leaves are another effective remedy that can help to treat a pimple in the ear. Take some basil leaves, crush them and extract the juice. Now, dab this juice on the pimple with the help of a cotton swab. Allow it to dry and wash off with clean water. Regular application of basil juice twice or thrice in the day can help to get rid of the pimple easily.
Also Read : Here's how you need to clean you ears
5. Green Tea Bags
Using green tea bags is one among the effective ways to treat a pimple in the ear. Due to a lot of good antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties found in green tea, it can help to prevent acne or pimples inside the ear.
6. Witch Hazel Oil
One easy way to treat a pimple inside the ear is using witch hazel oil. Take some witch hazel oil and mix some coconut oil with it. Due to anti-inflammatory, antiviral and disinfectant properties found in witch hazel oil, it helps to treat a pimple inside the ear. Take a solution of witch hazel oil and coconut oil. Sock one cotton ball in this solution and clean the ear with this solution.
7. Use Of Acne Cream
Using acne cream is another important way to get rid of a pimple inside the ear. You should generally use acne cream that contains 2% to 10% benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is extremely helpful in treating acne, as it helps to dry it and prevent it from spreading. You can also apply 10% glycolic acid cream to treat the pimple in the ear.