- 1 hr ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 2 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Movies Music Director Anu Malik Denies All The Sexual Harassment Allegations Levelled Against Him
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Getting wrinkles is a common problem, which usually occurs due to the ageing of skin. Ageing of skin does not necessarily mean that you are getting older; however, it can also be damaged skin that can cause wrinkles.
Thereby, you are susceptible to get wrinkles even in your 20’s. Sometimes, you can see wrinkling of the skin even in kids. This is because of lack of care of the skin. Most women are seen to take excessive care of their face, in terms of cleansing, toning, moisturizing and massaging on the regular basis, in order to keep their facial skin to look young.
Also Read: Effective creams to treat loose skin
But then, it is a wrong notion and they forgot that hands and legs are also parts of their own body and are prone to wrinkling of skin. Hands especially, are very much exposed to the sun and need more care than the face.
Wrinkles on the hands occur faster than your face and make you look aged and old. So, do remember to give that proper care to the skin on your hands. As discussed in most of our beauty articles, you need not necessarily go for expensive lotions or creams, but just follow some simple home remedies to get wrinkle-free hands.
Our focus in this article will be to discuss some excellent home tips for wrinkle-free hands. Read on.
Banana, which is rich in iron and other minerals, can eradicate wrinkles. Mash a banana to get a smooth paste and apply this all over your hands. Let this dry completely and then rinse thoroughly.
Olive oil, as we all know, is a great nourishment for the skin, when consumed internally and when used for external application too. The same is true for treating skin wrinkles as well. Massage your hands every day with olive oil at least 30 minutes before bathing or before going to bed. This keeps your skin nourished and moisturised.
Lemon Juice, Sugar & Milk:
Squeeze the juice from half a lemon and add a spoon of sugar to it. Massage this scrub all over your hands and fingers to get rid of the dead cells, then soak your hands in milk for about 10 minutes to moisturise them. This will completely eliminate wrinkles on the hands.
Pineapple is rich in Vitamin C and tones your skin. Make a puree of pineapple and apply it all over your hands and fingers. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off.
Make thin slices of the cucumber and place them all over your hands or in the wrinkle-prone area. Let it sit for a few minutes and then remove the slices.
Prepare a mask with 2 tbsp each of rice powder and rose water and 1 tsp of milk. Apply this paste to your hands and let it dry. Wash off with lukewarm water thoroughly.
Also Read: Ways to reduce wrinkles on legs
Take a slice of watermelon and rub it on the skin affected by wrinkles. Leave it on for 5 to 7 minutes. Rinse off with cold water to get fresh, wrinkle-free and hydrated skin. Repeat this twice a week for best results.
Rub tomato juice on your hands and let it dry completely. Then, you can wash it off. This treatment helps get rid of wrinkles faster.
Lemon And Milk:
Make a mixture with half a lemon and 2 teaspoons of milk and apply it on the hands. Rinse after about 20 minutes.
This is an ancient old remedy used since our ancestral times for skin care. Scrub your hands with gram flour every day to get rid of the dead skin cells and to keep your skin wrinkle free.