- 7 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
All men love their beard and moustache. Every man comes to an experimental mode with his beard and moustache expecting these to make all the difference to his looks and physical presence.
Men start the beard-growing session with utmost care and then, one fine day, they shave it off completely. Why so?
Because a minute mistake during the beard-growing span can spoil the entire plan. The ideal way is to nurture and nourish the beard and moustache on a daily basis to see a real change.
There is also no doubt about the fact that the manly quotient hits a high when men experiment with their beard and moustache.
So, as a man, if you have thought of bringing in a change to your existing beard and moustache style, then here are some very basic tips that you can start with. These will ensure that your best beard attempt becomes successful and does not need to be paused in between.
Do go through the list and hope your beard and moustache really grow big and best with these very easy-to-do tips:
Select Your Harvest Time
Now suppose you have your semesters or annual presentation in the next three weeks - there's no way you should think about a beard or moustache makeover. A beard or moustache makeover takes time and you have to spare that. So, start your beard and moustache agenda when you don't have such commitments, where you might have to crop it off. This will ensure that your beard and moustache makeover plan becomes successful.
Set It As Priority
On the day one, you pamper your beard to the core and after a week, you just let it be - this attitude will not work. You need to set it as your priority such that every day during bath or bedtime, you spend ample time on it to check where it stands and what extra it needs. If you do not take care of your beard and moustache, then it will definitely go gross.
Draw Your Neckbeard
It is very important that there is an ending line to your beard under the chin such that you know where your neckline starts from. If you allow your beard to grow just like that, without a defined neckbeard line, then there won't be any shape to it. Use a razor to crop your extra neck hair and shape your neck line for the beard. The right shape is, your beard should end around your jaw and beneath your chin.
Scrub & Comb Your Beard And Moustache
Even beard and moustache require healthy regimen on a daily basis. The first thing to do is to wash it with water once in a day, The next is to scrub it with a good exfoliator once in a week. Ensure that in case of a long beard, you reach up to the roots to scrub it. And, of course, comb your beard to keep it neat and attractive for others.
Visit A Salon
Whether it is your first time or you are a pro, when it comes to beards and moustache, seeking professional help makes complete sense. Just go to a salon with a reference picture of what you want and they will guide you. However, do not expect to end up clean-shaved and salon to grow the beard in one sitting. The best way is, let your beard grow enough and then tell the salon professionals to shape it as per your preference.
Hold On Your Patience
Many a times, the beard agenda fails because men are not patient enough. To see your beard in shape and getting praised by others, you first have to invest both time and patience in it. Invest so much time and patience that the beard gets time to be what you want it to be. If you're in a hurry and you keep trimming and cropping your beard - then your dream beard day will never turn up.
Use Beard Special Cosmetics
Nowadays, salons and makeup stores keep beard special cosmetics like beard oil, beard wax and so on. Use them in your daily schedule of beard care to see a change. The more you nurture and take care of your beard, the better it will stand out and help you have a good appearence.