- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cinnamon is particularly used for weight loss, but let us tell you that this magical herb is of great use on the skin and hair as well. Although cinnamon is a common spice found in Indian kitchen, did you ever think about including it in your makeup routine?
There are several ways how cinnamon can help to enhance your beauty. Due to a lot of antioxidants and antifungal properties found in cinnamon, it can help to prove to be good on your skin as well.
Check out for a few ways to include cinnamon in your beauty regime.
1. Helps To Give You Red-tinted Hair
If you want to add natural red colour on the hair, you should be using cinnamon in your daily skin care routine. Take some cinnamon and add it to your conditioner as well as shampoo and wash your hair with this. Another way to get natural red hair through cinnamon is to add some cinnamon powder with hair and apply it on your scalp. Wait for 6-8 hours and wash off with water.
2. Excellent Scrub
Using cinnamon in your scrub can help to give you a glowing and healthy skin. Take some Epsom salt and add some cinnamon powder to it. Mix both the ingredients together, apply on the face and wash off with water. Use this scrub regularly to get rid of the dead skin cells easily. Using cinnamon on your face mask can help to keep your skin healthy and nourished.
3. Glowing Foundation
If you want to add some bronze or golden finish to your makeup on the face, cinnamon can help you with this. Take some cinnamon powder and add it to a foundation or loose powder. Apply this foundation on your face to get a glowing touch. You can adjust the quantity of cinnamon according to your need.
4. Natural Face Powder
Most of the girls love to be natural and keep their makeup look dewy and earthy. However, you can make your own natural face powder at home, which can help to give you an earthy finish. Take some corn starch and add some cinnamon to it. Apply on the face and dust off the excess powder.
Also Read: Spices that solve all your skin problems
5. Natural Lip Balm
You can make your own natural lip balm at home with the help of cinnamon. Take some coconut oil and add some cinnamon powder to it. Mix both the ingredients together and apply this on your face. This natural homemade lip balm is extremely good for dry and chapped lips.
6. Natural Bronzer
Cinnamon helps to work like a natural bronzer on the skin. Take some cinnamon powder and combine it with nutmeg powder and cocoa powder. Mix all the ingredients together and apply on the cheeks. If you want a darker shade, add some more cinnamon powder and apply. In case, you want a lighter shade, add some corn starch to it.
7. Treats Bad Breathe
Using cinnamon is equally good to prevent bad breath problems. Yellow teeth and bad breath can lead to an embarrassing situation. In order to deal with this problem, add some cinnamon powder in lukewarm water and gargle properly. Do this several times in a day to get rid of the bad breath problem.
8. Acne Mask
Due to anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties found in cinnamon, it can help to treat the problem of acne on the face. Take some cinnamon powder and add some honey to it. Mix both the ingredients together and apply it on the face. Wait for some time and wash off with cold water. Using this remedy twice in a day can help to give you an acne-free look.