- 12 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 21 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
With the onset of the winter season, it's important to remember to take extra care of your skin. As the harsh climate conditions of this season can take a toll on your skin's health and appearance.
However, there are many people who forget to pay attention to the skin on their feet. As a result, they end up with cracked and dry-looking feet.
Lack of moisture in the air as well as the drop in temperature can strip your skin off of its natural moisture and leave it looking dry and rough.
To prevent that from happening, one should take proper care of the skin on his/her feet. Today at Boldsky, we've brought together a list of ways in which you can help your feet stay healthy and look good during winter season.
These tips can work wonders on the state of your skin and ensure that the dead cells don't get accumulated in the skin's surface and cause unsightly issues like corns and calluses.
So, help your feet stay soft, smooth and supple this winter by incorporating the following tips in your daily skin care routine.
Regularly moisturizing your feet is crucial during winter season. It can soften the skin on your feet and also ensure that it does not get too dry. Once a day, slather a moisturizer on both your feet to help the skin in that area stay soft, supple and smooth.
Exfoliation is essential for sloughing away dead skin cells and impurities that get accumulated in your skin's surface and cause all kinds of problems. Either use a store bought foot scrub or prepare your own by using natural ingredients.
Use A Pumice Stone
Pumice stone is an essential item for feet skin care purposes. Gently rubbing this stone onto your feet is an effective way of preventing corns and calluses during winter season. In a week, try using this stone at least 3-4 times to ensure that your feet stay soft and trouble-free.
Socks can keep your feet warm but most importantly they can protect the skin from the harsh winter breeze that can strip your skin off of its moisture.
After slathering a thick coat of moisturizer on your feet, just cover them up with a pair of socks. Throughout the season, just make sure to follow this simple tip for better skin.
Hot Water Treatment
Treating the skin on your feet with hot water is another tip that you must follow during winter season. Either take shower with warm water or soak your feet into a tub full of hot water. Try this simple tip to refine and replenish the skin on your feet.
Massage With Coconut Oil
Massaging your feet with coconut oil is an excellent way of promoting blood circulation.
Better blood circulation would lead to soft-looking skin. This is something that you can try doing 2-3 times a day to get well-hydrated and smooth feet.
To keep your feet smooth and crack-free during winter season, you should make foot soak an essential part of your daily beauty routine.
Just prepare your own foot soak by adding natural ingredients into a bucket full of lukewarm water and soak your feet in them for about 10-15 minutes for removing toxins from your skin.
Overnight Olive Oil Treatment
Olive oil acts as a natural moisturizer that can easily get absorbed in your skin and treat the dryness in an effective manner.
Apply olive oil all over your feet before going to bed and leave them on overnight. Try doing this on a daily basis to get visible results.
Apply Shea Butter
Shea butter is an incredible ingredient that can effectively treat dry, peeling skin. Moreover, it can help soften the skin and also lighten its complexion.
Just smear melted shea butter all over your skin's surface and leave it there for good 30 minutes before rinsing off the residue with lukewarm water.