- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
All of us want to have a signature scent that just defines our personality, don't we? But picking a scent is often very confusing, given how many amazing options there are to choose from! So, we are going to tell you how to choose a perfume according to your personality!
If you are like the most of us, then you may get super confused when you go shopping for perfumes. Because we all tend to like a lot of different types of fragrances. You may love musks and at the same time also love fruity fragrances as well.
It is all about going for what you most connect with. Some people can like fruity fragrances and yet find them to be too overpowering after a few hours. If you are not one of them, then good for you! Go for fruity.
Here are a few tellers on how to choose your perfume according to your personality type. Take a look.
These types of scents are perfect for people who are optimistic and love to interact with others.
These are best suited for people who are pessimistic and what we like to call perfectionists to an extent. They have to have the last detail of their everyday lives sorted and organized.
If you are bold and sophisticated at the same time, go for a spicy, musky fragrance. These scents reflect your personality the most. In fact, you can never go wrong with a musk.
These are for the people who are super-confident about themselves. These fragrances work well even if you want to feel confident. Think of musks with a hint of vanilla in them.
Clean, fresh scents go best for people who are sporty and easy-going. They want something that does not catch too much of attention but at the same time smells good.
Pure floral fragrances are good for people who are romantic and feminine. Think scents like roses, moringa and jasmines that would perfectly suit people with these personality traits.