TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
It is a well-known fact that foot care isn't a luxury, it is a necessity. However, there are very few of us who give our feet the TLC that they deserve. That is why, a majority of women these days are plagued with unsightly and discomforting foot problems.
Build-up of dead skin cells along with improper skin care can often lead to dry, dull and cracked feet. To prevent that from happening, it is essential to exfoliate it on a weekly basis.
If you too are someone whose feet are rough, cracked and look worn-out, then we've got you covered. As today at Boldsky, we've curated a list of foot scrubs that you can easily prepare at home with the help of inexpensive natural ingredients.
Once a week, you can pamper your feet with any of the below-stated recipes to give your feet a renewed look once again.
The ingredients used for creating these scrubs are replete with powerful antioxidants that can eliminate dead skin cells from your skin. And, combined together, these ingredients tend to get more effective.
Ingredients like coconut oil, oatmeal, brown sugar, etc., are often used for achieving soft and supple feet. Moreover, they can be easily found in the kitchen cabinet and are safe to use.
So, give your feet the TLC they deserve by using any of the following scrubs on a weekly basis.
Take a look at the recipes here:
1. Brown Sugar Coconut Oil + Peppermint Essential Oil
- Combine 2 tablespoons of brown sugar with 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil and 6-7 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- Scrub the resulting material onto your feet and continue doing it for 5-10 minutes.
- Once done, wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
2. Sea Salt Honey + Mint Juice
- Take 2-3 teaspoons of sea salt and mix it with 2 tablespoons of organic honey and 1 teaspoon of mint juice.
- Apply the resulting material all over your feet and scrub vigorously for a few minutes.
- Afterwards, wash off the residue with warm water.
3. Oatmeal Olive Oil + Lavender Essential Oil
- In a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of cooked oatmeal and add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and 7-8 drops of lavender essential oil in it.
- Once mixed, slather the material on your feet and scrub for 10 minutes.
- Later on, rinse off the residue with warm water.
4. Baking Soda Almond Powder + Mayonnaise
- Create a concoction of 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of almond powder and 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Spread the material all over your feet and scrub it for about 10 minutes.
- Once done, soak your feet in warm water and follow up by applying a foot cream.
5. Coffee Grounds Lemon Juice + Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of coffee grounds along with 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients before applying the paste all over your feet.
- Scrub for 5-10 minutes before washing your feet with lukewarm water.
6. Rice Flour Milk + Gram Flour
- Take 2 tablespoons of rice flour and mix it with 1 teaspoon of gram flour and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Slather the material all over your feet and scrub gently for a few minutes.
- Afterwards, soak your feet in warm water.
- Pat dry and apply a foot cream.
7. Granulated Sugar Orange Peel Powder + Rose Water
- Simply mix 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar with 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder and 3 tablespoons of rose water.
- Spread the resulting material all over your feet and scrub for 10 minutes.
- Once done, rinse your feet with lukewarm water.