- 20 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It has been observed that not only women but even men can suffer from white facial hair problem. According to studies, it has been noticed that woman or men with hyperpigmented or dark skin can generally have white or light facial hair.
Typically people with white facial hair can observe white or grey hair on the face and on the rest of the body parts, other than the nails and eyeballs. Sometimes, white facial hair on the body may be due to hormonal imbalance or other such factors.
Well, if you want to get rid of this skin concern, follow these home remedies.
1. Chickpea Flour
Chickpea flour is one among the easy remedies that can help to deal with white facial hair. It helps to exfoliate your skin deeply and also removes the dirt and dust from the face. Take some chickpea flour and add some honey and lemon to it.
Mix all the ingredients together and apply this on your face. Repeating this method twice in a day can help to get rid of the white facial hair.
2. Apricot And Honey Mask
Because apricot is rich in Vitamins and proteins, it helps to effectively remove the white facial hair. When mixed with honey, it proves to be an excellent remedy to treat the skin and excessive hair condition.
Take some apricots and blend them to make a powder. Now add some honey to it and mix everything together. Apply this on your face and wash off with water.
3. Tea Tree Oil And Lavender Oil
A mixture of tea tree oil and lavender oil can help to slow down the unwanted facial hair growth on the skin and also treat the problem soon. Due to anti-androgenic properties found in tea tree oil and lavender oil, it can help to deal with this problem easily.
Take 5 drops of lavender oil and mix it with 5 drops of tea tree oil. Now apply this on the facial hair with the help of a cotton swab. Wait for some time and wash off with water.
4. Orange Mask
Due to a large amount of Vitamin C and antioxidants found in oranges, it can help to treat the white facial hair easily. Take some oranges and peel off the cover. Now dry them under the sun and grind the peels to make a powder.
Add two spoons of orange peel powder in yogurt and apply this on your face. Massage for some time and wash off with water.
5. Spearmint Tea
Sometimes, facial hair may be due to excessive production of androgen in the body. Using spearmint tea is very effective, as it helps to regulate the hormonal level and reduce the hair growth.
Take one cup of water and boil some spearmint tea in it. Cover the container and allow it to boil for 10-15 minutes. Now apply this tea on your facial hair and allow it to dry naturally. Once dried completely, wash off with cold water.
6. Fenugreek Paste
Fenugreek is a great medical herb which can help to treat the white facial hair issue easily. Take some fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight.
Now grind them in the morning to make a paste. Add some yogurt to the fenugreek seed paste and apply this on the facial hair prone area. Massage for some time and wash off with cold water.
7. Rose Water And Turmeric
Using turmeric and rose water paste on the face can help to heal this problem soon. Take some turmeric powder and add some rose water to it. Mix both the ingredients together and apply on your facial hair.
Wait for some time and wash off with water. Using this remedy twice in a day can help to get rid of the white facial hair easily.