- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 3 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports South Asian Games: Ankit, Kalaivani lead India to six boxing gold medals
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- News Parliament approves ship recycling bill passed in RS today
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Essential oils are of great use for the skin and hair; but have you ever thought about using these essential oils as a perfume?
Yes, essential oils can also be used as a perfume, thanks to their ever-mesmerizing and rejuvenating fragrance. The mild and low fragrance of the essential oil makes it a perfect choice to be used as a perfume.
So, you don't need to invest much on expensive perfumes, as essential oils can help to achieve the same amazing result.
Well, here we mention to you some of the best essential oils that you could use as a perfume.
1. Lemon Essential Oil
There are many people out there who are just obsessed with the lemon zest fragrance. To quench their thirst, they always look out for perfumes and deos with a note of lemon in it.
One alternative option to make yourself smell like a fresh lemon is using lemon essential oil as a perfume. Take a few drops of oil and apply on the pulse points and rub it. Lemon essential oil is great to calm down the anxiety in a person.
2. Jasmine Essential Oil
One among the mild and soothing smells is that of jasmine essential oil. Jasmine essential oil is quite costly than other oils, but it is perfect to work as a perfume.
If you love floral fragrance with a smell of fresh jasmine, you should surely use this oil as a perfume. This extraordinary essential oil not only smells great but also helps to calm down the anxiety in a person.
3. Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood essential oil is for those who crave for low notes and mild fragrances. The fragrance of sandalwood essential oil is extremely soothing and obviously it can be used as a perfume.
Sandalwood essential oil will not only make you feel fresh but it helps to calm down the anger in a person. Application of sandalwood essential oil on specific pulse points can help to make you feel fresh and good.
4. Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is one among the popular essential oils used in hair care and skin care routine. To a surprise, due to amazing and extraordinary fragrance of the oil, it can also be used as a perfume.
Take a few drops of lavender essential oil and apply it on the pulse points. Rub it, so that the fragrance stays for longer.
5. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang ylang essential oil is for those who love wearing sweet and mild floral fragrances as their perfume. Other than being a great mood booster, ylang ylang essential oil proves to be a great perfume that stays for a long period of time and also makes you feel fresh. If you are looking for a romantic fragrance, go for ylang ylang essential oil.
6. Rose Essential Oil
Rose essential oil is another popular essential oil that can be used as a perfume. If you want to smell like a bouquet of fresh roses, make sure you include rose essential oil in your daily routine.
Take a few drops of rose essential oil and apply it on the pulse area. Rub it, so that the fragrance lasts for longer. Do not overload yourself with this essential oil, as it may lead to a headache.
7. Orange Essential Oil
One more important essential oil you can include in your daily routine is an orange essential oil. Orange essential oil is not just helpful for your skin and hair, but this potent oil can also be used as a perfume.
With a blend of sweet and tangy smell, orange essential oil gives you a beautiful aroma of fresh oranges.
8. Patchouli Essential Oil
If you love the earthy yet natural smell, you should opt for patchouli essential oil. Patchouli essential oil is not just useful for your skin and hair, but most of them love the fragrance so much that they prefer using this only as a perfume. Apply 2-3 drops of patchouli essential oil on the pulse points and you are ready to go.