- 50 min ago When To Purchase Items And Where To Keep Broom In The House, As Per Vastu
- 1 hr ago Centre Advises Isolation Of Suspected Monkeypox Cases At Designated Health Facilities
- 2 hrs ago Special Cactus Recipe: How To Prepare Indian Style Cactus Fry
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Finance Gold Rates In India: Outlook And What Is The Best Gold Investment Option Now?
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Fantasy Tips, Pitch Report, Injury Update
- Movies Shraddha Arya On Getting Robbed By Her Interior Designer: Never Leave Your Work Site Unattended
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Discounts On Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000
- News WHO says Nearly 200 cases of monkeypox in more than 20 countries
- Automobiles Hayabusa-powered Suzuki Vision Gran Turismo Concept Revealed
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Pineapple, or ananas, is one among the common fruits that is easily available in India. We have always discussed the health benefits of pineapple; but did you know that a pineapple can also help to benefit your skin and hair as well? Pineapple can be included to our beauty routine in different ways.
Pineapple contains a lot of vitamin C, potassium, zinc and antioxidants that help to benefit your skin and hair in several ways.
Consuming pineapple is certainly beneficial for your body; but including pineapple juice in your skin and hair care routine can help to promote a glowing skin and healthy hair. If you are wondering on how to include pineapple in your beauty routine, you have come to the right place.
So, let's check out for the ways to include pineapple in your beauty routine.
1. To Promote Clear Skin
Due to vitamin C present in pineapple, it can help to promote healthy and clear skin. Take some pineapple slices and extract the juice. Now add one spoon of baking soda and apply this paste on the face.
Allow it to dry for some time and wash off with cold water. If not pineapple and baking soda mask, you can simply use pineapple juice to keep your skin clear and glowing.
2. As An Exfoliating Agent
Pineapple can help to exfoliate your skin deeply, thanks to the exfoliating properties found in the fruit. It helps to slough off the dead skin cells from the body and also promotes a good blood flow, thus giving you clear, glowing and smooth skin.
In order to make a pineapple scrub, take two spoons of brown sugar and add one spoon of pineapple juice. Scrub your face with this and wash off with cold water.
3. To Treat Sun-damaged Skin
Including pineapple in your daily skin care routine is important, as it can help to treat sun-damaged skin. Pineapple contains a lot of antioxidants that help to treat sun damage easily. In order to treat tanned skin, take one spoon of aloe vera gel and add some pineapple juice to it. Mix together and apply this mask on the skin. Wait until it dries and wash off with water in the morning.
4. To Treat Cracked Feet
Another problem that pineapple can help to cure is cracked feet. Pineapple helps to boost collagen on the skin, thus giving you a soft and glowing skin. It helps to remove the dead skin cells and promotes soft and healthy feet.
Take some pineapple slices and mash it with the help of a fork. Now, add one spoon of sugar and one spoon of honey it. Massage your feet with this and wash off with lukewarm water. This is one of the best ways to include pineapple in your beauty routine.
5. To Strengthen The Nails
Due to Vitamins A and C present in pineapple, it can also help to strengthen your nails and brighten them. If you are dealing with yellow or discolouration of nails, pineapple can also help to benefit you.
Take some pineapple juice and add one egg yolk and two spoons of almond oil to it. Now, massage your nails with this pineapple mixture and wash off with cold water.
6. To Treat Chapped Lips
Using pineapple juice can also help to treat dry and chapped lips. Take some pineapple juice and add some coconut oil to it. Mix together and apply this scrub on your lips. Massage for 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
Pineapple and coconut oil contain nourishing properties that help to keep your lips hydrated and soft. Yes, pineapple juice also helps to treat dark lips.
7. To Treat Acne
Pineapple contains a lot of Vitamin C, which can help to treat acne and pimples on the skin. It also improves the ability of the body to heal the acne quickly and prevent inflammation.
In order to treat acne and boils, take some pineapple juice and apply it directly on the acne. Leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. Use this remedy every day to get rid of the pimple soon. This is the best way to include pineapple in your beauty routine.
8. To Promote Shiny Hair
If you're thinking on how to use pineapple for your beauty routine, this could help. Pineapple contains a good amount of vitamins and proteins that help to promote healthy hair. Regular application of pineapple is also responsible for promoting a healthy, shiny and moisturised hair. In order to enjoy lustrous and shiny hair, take some pineapple juice and apply it on the scalp. Allow the liquid to dry and wash off with cold water.
9. To Treat Dandruff On Scalp
If you often suffer from dandruff on the scalp, using pineapple juice is one among the effective remedies and this is how it can be included best in your beauty routine. It contains cleansing properties that help to treat dandruff on the scalp. Take some curd and add pineapple juice. Mix together and apply this mask on the scalp and hair. Wait for some time and wash off with cold water. Using this mask can also help to treat an itchy scalp condition. So, try this effective way to include pineapple in your beauty routine to notice amazing results.
- recipesSummer Drinks And Coolers: How To Prepare Pineapple Lemonade With Just 3 Ingredients
- diabetesCan People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
- nutritionPineapple: Health Benefits, Nutritional Value & Ways To Eat
- recipesPineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe | Summer Fruity Delights
- diet fitnessDoes Eating Pineapple Make You Lose Weight
- diet fitness12 Best Smoothies For Weight Loss
- disorders cure10 Home Remedies For Shin Splints
- disorders cure10 Best Foods Good For Sinus Congestion
- recipesPineapple Fantasy Recipe: How To Prepare Pineapple Delicacy At Home
- recipesPineapple Gojju Recipe: How To Make Pineapple Menaskai
- nutritionThis Is Why You Need To Consume Pineapples On A Regular Basis!
- disorders curePineapple And Turmeric Drink To Reverse Cancer-causing Inflammation