- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
One of the very demeaning personality traits is having low eyelashes. Being on the face, everyone notices it. If you think the right remedy for thin eyelash is relying on eye cosmetics, then you are wrong.
To grow eyelashes at home, there are some oils and fluids required that you can use. For these, you don't have to change your diet or lifestyle.
Just ensure you apply the oil or liquid you pick for your eyelashes for atleast three months constantly, in order to see a change.
ALSO READ: Makeup Tips & Tricks For Allergy Prone Skin
Take a look at the list of home remedies to get that thick and long lash. Make sure you are regular at using these and once you do, you'll be glad you did try these.
Heading to the local store and getting any castor oil won't help. We all know castor oil helps in new hair growth but when it comes to the eyebrows, you have to use a specific kind of castor oil.
a) To apply it on the eyelash, buy a hexane-free brand of castor oil.
b) Apply a thin drop of this castor oil only on the eyelash before going to bed.
c) Please be careful while applying the castor oil, as it even by mistake should not enter your eyes.
Lavender Essential Oil + Coconut Oil
Mothers and aunts suggest the remedy of coconut oil for any hair-related problem. With coconut oil, add lavender essential oil to notice those long lashes.
a) In a tablespoon of coconut oil, add 3 drops of lavender essential oil.
b) Mix the two oils well before applying and then apply only on clean eyelash, twice in a day.
c) After applying this lavender essential oil and coconut oil combination, try keeping the eyes at rest for 30 minutes.
Olive oil takes time to show result on the eyelash and thus, you need to continue using it patiently for a month or more, and then see the change.
a) Take 3-5 drops of olive oil.
b) Ensure your eyelashes are clean and dry.
c) Using your fingers, rub the olive oil on the thin eyelashes. Then, try going to sleep.
d) You can apply olive oil on the eyelash for upto two times in a day.
Vitamin E Oil
Another oil that works great on eyelashes is vitamin E oil. Vitamin E oil comes from different brands and you need to pick the one that is opthalmologically tested and marked safe for the eyes.
a) Apply vitamin E oil on the eyelash with fingers once in a day.
b) The best time to apply vitamin E oil is during bedtime.
c) Use your fingers to massage the vitamin E oil on the eyelash for 5-8 minutes. Try to sleep thereafter.
d) When you wake up, remember to wash off the Vitamin E oil first.
One of the traditional home remedies for eyelash that continues to show its miracle on constant use is, coconut oil. Please note, you have to use fresh coconut milk and not the chemically composed one.
a) Use clean cotton pads to soak in the coconut milk and put this on your eyes.
b) Relax and you will also feel rejuvenated in this process.
c) Keep it for 15 minutes before you wash it off.
d) Do not extra dampen the cotton pad in coconut milk, in this process.
Aloe Vera Gel
The safest trick that can improve the condition of your eyelashes is, aloe vera gel and you have to use it raw. Do not use packaged aloe vera gel around the eyes.
a) To get the aloe vera gel, slit open an aloe vera leaf, collect the gel.
b) Apply this aloe vera gel on your eyelashes and wait for 15 minutes.
c) Later, wash your eyes with tepid water.