- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 2 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- Movies Alia Bhatt On Sending Kangana Ranaut Flowers: ‘Let Them React The Way They Want, I Am Happy For Her’
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Sports Inter Milan sign Eriksen from Tottenham
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
After a long and hectic day, it is really important to have a bedtime routine to make yourself beautiful and to wind down and feel pampered.
There are certain things you should definitely do before you get to bed, just like you should do certain things right after you wake up in the morning. These things would make you feel a lot fresher after a tiring day.
And once you get into the routine, you'll be so used to it that you'll definitely want to do it every day. After all, who doesn't like to have a routine that helps them relax at the end of the day?
So, here's a suggested bedtime routine that you may want to try out.
1. Warm Shower:
Take a warm shower to relax yourself and help take the dirt of the day off you. Warm showers help get rid of the dirt from deep within, as they help open up the pores and unclog dirt.
2. Remove Makeup:
Always remove all your makeup before going to bed, we know we say this a lot, but it's just that important! The makeup can clog up your pores if kept on at night.
Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face. This is so refreshing, it would almost ease away all the tiredness from you. Pat your face dry using a towel after this.
Using a good toner is extremely important to bring back the pH level of the skin back to normal. This is one tip to follow that can help you sleep and relax better at night.
5. Face Oils:
Use a face serum or oil to help repair your skin overnight. This is important because it helps heal all the damage that has been caused during the day.
Use a moisturiser all over your body to keep your skin hydrated and soft. Painful cracked skin is not fun, is it?
Brush your hair before you sleep, so that you can avoid your hair from getting tangled while you sleep. You can even apply a few drops of some essential oil on your hair ends if you face problems like split ends.
8. Lavender Candles:
To further calm yourself down, you can light some lavender candles. These will help you feel like you are in a luxurious spa and also help you calm yourself, thereby rejuvenating the skin even better.
9. Light Reading:
Indulge in some light reading before sleeping. This can actually help you sleep better. Make sure the reading is light and you don't end up with a crazy crime thriller that would just have the opposite effect. Like we all know, a calm mind is equal to goodbye early ageing signs.