- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- News Pro-Khalistan groups being pushed by ISI to exploit farmers’ agitation
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Movies Umbrella Academy Star Elliot Page Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
One of the earliest signs of ageing are wrinkles on and around lips. Just like the other telltale signs, these too are inescapable. However, you can get rid of them with the help of remedies that are effective, all natural and readily available.
Lip creases are far more common than you can possibly imagine. Several women try cosmetic surgeries to get rid of them. But these can do more harm than good.
That is why, it is also ideal to try out home remedies that can help your lips become wrinkle-free and pretty. We at Boldsky have curated a list of super effective home remedies that can help you get rid of wrinkles on your lips for good.
These wonderful home remedies not only tighten the lip skin but also eliminate dead skin cells and improve the overall appearance of your lips.
Applying these home remedies on your wrinkled lips on a daily basis can transform the state of your lips. Try them out to see for yourself.
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is often cited as an anti-wrinkle remedy that can do wonders on your lip creases. Gently apply a little bit of olive oil onto the affected part to keep your lips moisturized and fight off the wrinkles.
Also Read :Best facial exercises to shape upper lips
2. Cinnamon Powder
Mix cinnamon powder with distilled water and apply the mix onto your lips. Let it stay on for 10 minutes before washing it off. Try this age-old home remedy to get wrinkle-free lips.
3. Aloe Vera Gel
Scoop out a tablespoon of aloe vera gel and gently apply on the lip creases to get rid of the wrinkles and fine lines on and around your lips. Try this remedy twice a day for banishing the wrinkles on your lips for good.
4. Vitamin E Oil
Apply the oil extracted from a vitamin E oil capsule on your lips and leave it on for a good 15 minutes before washing it off. Try this natural treatment on a daily basis for wrinkle-free lips.
Oatmeal too is an excellent home remedy for banishing the wrinkles on your lips. Apply oatmeal onto your lips and gently massage for a while before cleansing it off.
6. Papaya Pulp
Another effective home remedy for wrinkle-free lips is papaya pulp. It eliminates the dead skin cells and also gets rid of the creases on your lips. Gently rub fresh papaya pulp on your lips for 2-3 minutes before rinsing it off.
Also Read :Are you curious to know what are the actual reasons for wrinkles?
7. Coconut Oil
Massage your lips with coconut oil and then leave it on for another 15 minutes before washing it off. It will effectively remove the creases and also prevent them from recurring.
8. Pineapple Juice
Applying fresh pineapple juice tends to banish wrinkles on your lips and also around them. It is best to let this age-old remedy stay on your lips for a while before rinsing off with water.
9. Sugar Scrub
Mix sugar with lemon juice and scrub your lips with it at least twice in a week to exfoliate it properly and also banish the wrinkles on it for a good period of time.
10. Rose Water
Apply rose water throughout the day to ensure that your lips look luscious and wrinkle free. Do this especially before you go to sleep, as this remedy tends to work best when applied overnight.