- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Being beautiful is not only concentrating on your face. Your whole body requires your equal attention. And your feet is the most neglected part of your body.
It is your feet that face the most strenuous experience throughout the day. It is very important to relax your feet, so that you can start a new day with new energy.
However, why does it happen? Actually, the problem of cracked heels happens due to dry skin. When your skin gets so dry, it becomes cracked.
This is one of the biggest problems we face during winter. But, there are several people who suffer from this problem throughout the year. The lotions or creams can give you temporary relief.
But, treating cracked heels with Ayurveda can help you to get rid of the problem permanently. In this article, you’ll get the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda.
So, days of bleeding and cracked heels are over now! Ayurveda says changing your lifestyle can solve your problem effectively.
For example, sugar and sweets must not be taken if you have problems of cracked heels. Rather, jaggery will serve you well. So, here are some of the ways of treating cracked heels with Ayurveda.
1. Healing With Asanas:
Surprising, but treating cracked heels with Ayurveda is possible with proper Yogasanas. Chandra Bhedana Bhastrika Pranayama, Seetkari Pranayama, Setali Bhastrika Pranayama, etc, are all effective in solving this problem. Consult an expert yoga teacher.
2. Proper Diet:
Maintaining a proper diet, according to Ayurveda, is very necessary to heal cracked heels. According to Ayurvedic methods, you should avoid foods like refined flours, cooked tomatoes, brinjal and potatoes. You can have garlic, onion, ghee and butter as much as you can.
3. Apply Ayurvedic Solution:
This is one of the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda. Mix Ashwagandha oil and Jatyadi oil and warm it to make the concoction. Apply it before going to bed. Don't forget to cover your feet with cotton socks. Wash the feet next morning with warm water and a mild soap.
4. Attempt Padasnana:
To revitalise your skin and make it soft and smooth, Padasnana is the best way. Take lukewarm water and pour a few drops of Ayurvedic oil like Patchouli, lavender or rose essential oil into the water. Add rose petals to the water. Soak your feet for 20 minutes and follow this procedure regularly to get the best result.
5. Never Wear Anything Wet:
Are you looking for the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda? Then follow this tip. Wearing anything wet removes the moisture from your skin and makes it dry. Avoid wearing wet socks and shoes.
6. Go Barefoot:
This is another wonderful way to heal cracked heels, according to Ayurveda. A direct touch of nature can heal a lot of problems. You can walk barefeet on the grass in the morning every day. This practice rejuvenates your feet and is also good for your eyesight.