- 20 min ago 7 Signs That Will Help You To Recognise A Controlling Friend
- 1 hr ago Shivaji Jayanti: 22 Lesser Known Facts About The Brave Maratha Warrior-King
- 2 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela, Bhumi Pednekar Or Tahira Kashyap, Whose Red Gown Wowed You The Most?
- 2 hrs ago How To Choose The Right Shade For Eyebrow Pencil
- Movies Sudeep Starrer Kotigobba 3 Teaser To Be Out On Maha Shivaratri
- News DMK MP RS Bharathi insults journalists; compares media houses with 'red light area'
- Technology Hackers Of Iran Plan For Backdoor Entries In Companies, Across The Globe
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India During Maha Shivaratri!
- Sports Former Man Utd keeper and Munich air disaster survivor Harry Gregg dies aged 87
- Finance ONGC Shares Fall To 11-Year Low On Weak Q3 Results
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Being beautiful is not only concentrating on your face. Your whole body requires your equal attention. And your feet is the most neglected part of your body.
It is your feet that face the most strenuous experience throughout the day. It is very important to relax your feet, so that you can start a new day with new energy.
However, why does it happen? Actually, the problem of cracked heels happens due to dry skin. When your skin gets so dry, it becomes cracked.
This is one of the biggest problems we face during winter. But, there are several people who suffer from this problem throughout the year. The lotions or creams can give you temporary relief.
But, treating cracked heels with Ayurveda can help you to get rid of the problem permanently. In this article, you’ll get the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda.
So, days of bleeding and cracked heels are over now! Ayurveda says changing your lifestyle can solve your problem effectively.
For example, sugar and sweets must not be taken if you have problems of cracked heels. Rather, jaggery will serve you well. So, here are some of the ways of treating cracked heels with Ayurveda.
1. Healing With Asanas:
Surprising, but treating cracked heels with Ayurveda is possible with proper Yogasanas. Chandra Bhedana Bhastrika Pranayama, Seetkari Pranayama, Setali Bhastrika Pranayama, etc, are all effective in solving this problem. Consult an expert yoga teacher.
2. Proper Diet:
Maintaining a proper diet, according to Ayurveda, is very necessary to heal cracked heels. According to Ayurvedic methods, you should avoid foods like refined flours, cooked tomatoes, brinjal and potatoes. You can have garlic, onion, ghee and butter as much as you can.
3. Apply Ayurvedic Solution:
This is one of the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda. Mix Ashwagandha oil and Jatyadi oil and warm it to make the concoction. Apply it before going to bed. Don't forget to cover your feet with cotton socks. Wash the feet next morning with warm water and a mild soap.
4. Attempt Padasnana:
To revitalise your skin and make it soft and smooth, Padasnana is the best way. Take lukewarm water and pour a few drops of Ayurvedic oil like Patchouli, lavender or rose essential oil into the water. Add rose petals to the water. Soak your feet for 20 minutes and follow this procedure regularly to get the best result.
5. Never Wear Anything Wet:
Are you looking for the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda? Then follow this tip. Wearing anything wet removes the moisture from your skin and makes it dry. Avoid wearing wet socks and shoes.
6. Go Barefoot:
This is another wonderful way to heal cracked heels, according to Ayurveda. A direct touch of nature can heal a lot of problems. You can walk barefeet on the grass in the morning every day. This practice rejuvenates your feet and is also good for your eyesight.