- 24 min ago Does Eating Too Much Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- 38 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Brings Out Her Inner Spunk With This Bold Jumpsuit
- 45 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In Maroon Make-up Look; Get This Look Here
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance RBI Expands Bill Categories In Bharat Bill Payment System
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- News Delhi HC transfers all Aircel-Maxis scam cases involving Chidambarams to Special judge Ajay Kr Kuhar
- Movies Bigil To Release On October 27: Will Vijay Starrer Face A Nerkonda Paarvai-Like Problem?
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ladies, do you feel that the unwanted hair on your body grows back way too quickly, after you shave?
Are you tired of having to shave your legs, hands, armpits, etc, too often?
If yes, then you are not alone. Most women across the world experience this nasty problem quite often.
Your skin feels smooth and clean right after a shave; however, a couple of days later, you can start noticing hair growth again, which ultimately makes your skin turn prickly and rough!
It is like a never-ending cycle that makes you feel exasperated and want to give up on shaving itself!
However, not all of us have the time and money to spend on expensive waxing sessions at the saloon.
Besides, when you are in a hurry, shaving off the unwanted hair is the only choice left!
Imagine having to run to the saloon just an hour before you have to attend an event wearing your sleeveless top.
So, if you want to know how to slow down the rate of hair growth after you shave, then follow these simple tips!
Scrub your skin with salt, just before you shave, so that the dead cell layer is removed and your hair can be shaved off from the roots, thereby slowing down hair growth after shaving.
Use a turmeric scrub the day after you shave your hair. Turmeric is known to reduce the growth of unwanted hair, naturally.
Take a shower before you shave larger areas like your tummy or legs, so that the hair becomes softer and can be shaved off from the roots easily, thus slowing down its growth.
Use a moisturising shaving cream/foam instead of a soap. This habit will help eliminate the hair from the roots and slow down its growth.
Ensure that your razor is sharp and has at least a 3-layered blade, so that your hair can be removed from the roots.
Shave in the opposite direction of the hair growth; again, to ensure that it is taken off from the roots.
Avoid shaving too often. This habit is known to speed up unwanted hair growth, so don't shave often and in a hurry.