- Finance Currency Market Closed Due To Public Holiday Today
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M31 To Come In Three Colors With Plastic Unibody Design
- News Death of six children of couple in 9 years triggers police probe
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Paris Saint-Germain: Haaland brace stuns returning Tuchel
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Ladies, do you feel that the unwanted hair on your body grows back way too quickly, after you shave?
Are you tired of having to shave your legs, hands, armpits, etc, too often?
If yes, then you are not alone. Most women across the world experience this nasty problem quite often.
Your skin feels smooth and clean right after a shave; however, a couple of days later, you can start noticing hair growth again, which ultimately makes your skin turn prickly and rough!
It is like a never-ending cycle that makes you feel exasperated and want to give up on shaving itself!
However, not all of us have the time and money to spend on expensive waxing sessions at the saloon.
Besides, when you are in a hurry, shaving off the unwanted hair is the only choice left!
Imagine having to run to the saloon just an hour before you have to attend an event wearing your sleeveless top.
So, if you want to know how to slow down the rate of hair growth after you shave, then follow these simple tips!
Scrub your skin with salt, just before you shave, so that the dead cell layer is removed and your hair can be shaved off from the roots, thereby slowing down hair growth after shaving.
Use a turmeric scrub the day after you shave your hair. Turmeric is known to reduce the growth of unwanted hair, naturally.
Take a shower before you shave larger areas like your tummy or legs, so that the hair becomes softer and can be shaved off from the roots easily, thus slowing down its growth.
Use a moisturising shaving cream/foam instead of a soap. This habit will help eliminate the hair from the roots and slow down its growth.
Ensure that your razor is sharp and has at least a 3-layered blade, so that your hair can be removed from the roots.
Shave in the opposite direction of the hair growth; again, to ensure that it is taken off from the roots.
Avoid shaving too often. This habit is known to speed up unwanted hair growth, so don't shave often and in a hurry.