- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Tovino Thomas Wraps Up Forensic!
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
You should never go for an instant whitening on the neck and back region, but instead try to opt for some home remedies that will help to whiten the skin around the neck and back.
Generally, women face dark areas on the neck and back, as they forget to pamper them as much as they do for the skin on their face.
Skin condition where a woman faces dark skin in certain areas is known as acanthosis nigricans, which is also known as hyper-pigmentation of the skin. Make sure that this is not an infection or contagious and also get it checked from a doctor in case you find unusual marks or spots.
Also, if you are looking to treat the problem of dark skin and back at home, then here are DIY home remedies.
Cucumber helps to remove impurities from the neck and back, and hence it can be used to bring a nice glow on your skin. Grate cucumber and extract some juice from the cucumber. Now, rub it gently on the neck and back and allow the juice to get absorbed completely. Wash off after 15 minutes.
Yogurt helps to clean your neck region and also flush out the toxins from the skin. Take some yogurt directly on the dark areas and leave it for some time. Rinse off with cold water.
Make a paste of crushed almonds by adding one spoon of honey and one spoon of milk to it. Apply this paste on the neck and back regions and wait for some time. Rinse off with cold water when done.
4. Oats And Tomato
Crush one tomato and add half a cup of oats. Mix both the ingredients together and make a fine paste. Apply this on your back and neck and leave it for 20 minutes after massaging, and wait until it dries. Wash off with cold water.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a great exfoliator that helps to remove dead cells from the body. Make a paste of baking soda and water. Now apply this on your dark areas and wait for some time. Rinse off with rose water to soothe the skin.
6. Milk Cream And Gram Flour
Take half a spoon of milk cream and mix with it one spoon of gram flour. Make a thick paste and apply it on the affected areas. Wash off with warm water. Add a pinch of turmeric if needed.
7. Orange Peel Mask
Dry some orange peel in the sunlight and crush it in the grinder. Mix the powder with milk and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the neck and back and wait for some time. Use cold water to rinse off.
8. Rice Starch
Rice starch can help to get rid of the dark skin on neck and back. Collect the water while rice is boiling. Gather the rice water in a strainer and apply this water on the dark area once it has cooled down completely.
9. Essential Oil
Take some almond oil or any other essential oil which suits your skin type. Now massage gently for five minutes and then wrap the area with a warm towel. If needed, you can mix coconut oil and olive oil for faster results.
10. Walnut And Yogurt
Mix some walnut and yogurt together. Mix both the ingredients well and apply it on the neck and back region. Allow the mixture to dry and wash it off with lukewarm water. Walnut helps to nourish your skin and yogurt helps to maintain the moisture in the skin.