Dry, cracked heels are not just unsightly, but they are also quite painful and just think of how bad they would look when you wear fancy sandals and shoes.
These home remedies are all such easy ways to heal your heels! This is an exceptionally big problem during the winters. If not dealt with fast, it can even turn painful and start bleeding. You can try these remedies to avoid such an event from arising.
You can even use these remedies to heal your cracked heels when they get really painful, to get some relief from them.
At some point or the other, we all experience dry, cracked heels, so it is completely normal to be experiencing this. All you need to do is give your feet a little bit more attention and it would be okay.
After all, the feet do almost all our work all day, then why shouldn't they get extra care and attention, right? So, here's how you can ensure that you have crack-free heels. Do try them out.
1. Cocoa Butter:
Cocoa butter is extremely nourishing for super-dry skin. Layer up on it and wear socks to wake up to healed heels!
2. Shea Butter:
Shea butter is something that works for severely dry skin. Use this if your heels are cracked and painful. Leave it on overnight for the skin to absorb it fully for best results.
3. Castor Oil:
Castor oil is a deeply nourishing oil that contains omega fatty acids and penetrates the skin deeply. Leave this oil on overnight to wake up to your heels feeling some level of relief.
4. Coconut Oil:
There isn't a single skin problem that coconut oil can't solve. And cracked heels are no exception. For cracked painful heels, apply a thick layer of coconut oil on your heels and leave it overnight.
5. Vitamin E Oil:
Burst a few vitamin E capsules and use the oil from them to heal your heels. Vitamin E is really good for the skin and helps heal severely dry heels.
6. Petroleum Jelly:
This is definitely one of the best remedies to heal cracked heels. Apply petroleum jelly on your cracks and then leave it like that overnight.
7. Olive Oil:
Olive oil is really rich in vitamin E and it helps nourish the skin from deep within. This can help make your heels a lot better.
- Treating Cracked Heels At Home: 10 Simple Home Remedies
- Causes Of Cracked Heel Have Something To Do With Your Health! Read To Find Out!
- How To Deal With Heel Pain
- Homemade Foot Soaks To Treat Dry And Cracked Heels
- Quick Ways To Cure Cracked Heels
- Surprising Benefits Of Including Jojoba Oil In Your Beauty Routine
- Is Kareena Kapoor Pregnant? Looking At Her Dress Size, It’s A No!
- Fashion For Health: 6 Fashion Items That Affect Your Health, Shockingly!
- Fashion For Health: 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Pick Up Your Next Pair Of Heels
- 10 DIY Tricks To Turn Old Heels Into Brand New Stylish Heels
- What To Wear When You Hit Toit Bangalore Next?
- Gorgeous Shetty Sisters -- Shilpa And Shamita -- Dazzle At The Launch Of The Great Indian Diet Book