- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Don't we all love perfumes? They smell great and we all want to have a signature scent. But, most people end up making a few mistakes with perfumes, and we will share all about the perfume mistakes that you need to avoid.
We would all like to make the most out of the perfumes that we buy, since perfumes are an investment in a way. Most perfumes today are really expensive, specifically if you're looking for a good, long-lasting perfume.
But, certain mistakes that we make can actually end up ruining the longevity of the perfume, or just ruin it all together. We've listed down some of the most common mistakes that almost everyone has been a culprit of making.
So, you can finally stop making these mistakes and you would know that your perfume actually lasts a lot longer. And definitely, keep trying out different perfumes to see which one suits you and your personality the best.
Everyone likes to have a signature scent and what smells great on one person can smell really different on the other.
So, here are the most common perfume mistakes that you need to avoid making.
1. Rubbing Wrists Together: Rubbing your wrists together after applying perfume on your wrists can break down the molecules of the perfume and causes friction, which builds up heat and then the top notes of the perfume can get diminished.
2. Not Using Lotion: To make your perfume last longer, use it on skin that is very well moisturised. Perfume lasts longer on skin that is moisturised, and even better would be to layer on a moisturiser and perfume from the same scent family.
3. Only Spraying Wrists: Spritz perfume on your wrists, neck and the back of your neck, as perfume is activated by body heat and spraying it on the pulse points is obviously a good idea.
4. Storage: Store your perfumes in a cool and dry place far away from sunlight. This prevents the perfume from perishing. Storing it in the refrigerator would be the best option.
5. Copying: We've all liked a particular perfume on someone else and then bought the same one for us. This is a bad idea because what smells good on one person can smell completely the opposite on the other because the way a perfume smells is defined by the body chemistry at the end.
6. Applying On Clothes: By applying perfumes on clothes, you are risking staining your clothes, which is a really bad idea. So, spritz it on after a bath, and not on your clothes.