- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Dark elbows and knees, unsightly spots, pigmented skin and sun-tanned face, sounds like an inevitable part of our lives, isn't it? What if we say there is one super-powerful spice that can take care of all that in just one week? Sounds too good to be true, isn't it?
The home remedy for dark patches we are about to discuss in this article can do exactly that!
Wondering what is this potent spice we are so much harping about? It is the evergreen turmeric!
Let's get down to deciphering how exactly turmeric can help in removing dark patches naturally!
Turmeric is packed with antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties that penetrate deep into the skin layers, healing broken skin tissues and promoting skin regeneration.
Not just that, turmeric happens to be a powerhouse of antioxidants that sloughs off dead skin cells, controls melanin production, which in turn lightens the skin!
Turmeric is pretty much the only spice you need to get rid of dark patches, pigmentation, acne, pimples, yes, you name it!
And when you combine this extraordinary spice with equally therapeutic herbs, the result can be revolutionary!
The other ingredients we are going to include in this homemade mask to lighten dark patches include sandalwood, lemon juice and almond oil.
Lemon in this body wrap for dark patches has high acidic content, which works as a natural skin bleach.
Almond oil is packed with antioxidants that work to nourish the skin and sandalwood powder, apart from having a natural earthy fragrance, has a powerful skin-lightening agent!
1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
10 drops of almond oil
How It Works
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Whisk until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture onto the affected area. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Scrub in a circular motion and rinse it clean.
- Follow it up with a nourishing body lotion.
- Repeat this home remedy for dark patches, thrice a week, for best results.
- If you know any more ways to reduce dark patches naturally, do share them with us at the comment section below!