- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- 7 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- 8 hrs ago Mother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- 9 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Ayurvedic Herbs For Mothers For Lactation, Perineal Pain, Stretch Marks And More
- News Nirmala Sitharaman responds to Mamata Banerjee over letter to PM Modi for GST exemption
- Sports Two Tokyo Olympics: Inside and outside the National Stadium
- Movies Rahul Vohra Dies Of COVID-19 Complications Hours After Sharing Helplessness; Read Actor's Last Post
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Automobiles Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Dark elbows and knees, unsightly spots, pigmented skin and sun-tanned face, sounds like an inevitable part of our lives, isn't it? What if we say there is one super-powerful spice that can take care of all that in just one week? Sounds too good to be true, isn't it?
The home remedy for dark patches we are about to discuss in this article can do exactly that!
Wondering what is this potent spice we are so much harping about? It is the evergreen turmeric!
Let's get down to deciphering how exactly turmeric can help in removing dark patches naturally!
Turmeric is packed with antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties that penetrate deep into the skin layers, healing broken skin tissues and promoting skin regeneration.
Not just that, turmeric happens to be a powerhouse of antioxidants that sloughs off dead skin cells, controls melanin production, which in turn lightens the skin!
Turmeric is pretty much the only spice you need to get rid of dark patches, pigmentation, acne, pimples, yes, you name it!
And when you combine this extraordinary spice with equally therapeutic herbs, the result can be revolutionary!
The other ingredients we are going to include in this homemade mask to lighten dark patches include sandalwood, lemon juice and almond oil.
Lemon in this body wrap for dark patches has high acidic content, which works as a natural skin bleach.
Almond oil is packed with antioxidants that work to nourish the skin and sandalwood powder, apart from having a natural earthy fragrance, has a powerful skin-lightening agent!
1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
10 drops of almond oil
How It Works
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Whisk until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture onto the affected area. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Scrub in a circular motion and rinse it clean.
- Follow it up with a nourishing body lotion.
- Repeat this home remedy for dark patches, thrice a week, for best results.
- If you know any more ways to reduce dark patches naturally, do share them with us at the comment section below!