- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News NTA UGC NET answer key 2019: Result date and how to raise objections
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Nail art is fun, funky and a great way to pass time when you're just too bored. Here are some nail art designs that you should definitely try out.
Nail art is a great way to amp up your look very easily, and after all, when we talk, it is our hands that talk along with us. So, nail art is great for people who use hand gestures a lot. But just because you don't use hand gestures, it does not mean you shouldn't go for nail art.
You don't really have to go to the parlor to do the nail art. All you need is a little time and all the shades you want. We are sharing some of the nail art designs that we found to be the most funkiest and eye catching.
You will surely make a mark with these amazing, trendy nail art designs. So, go ahead and try these best nail art designs. It isn't as difficult as you think it is, and you definitely don't need to go to the parlor to get it done as well.
1. This watermelon nail art design is just so cute and fresh to try, and looks great when you need to amp up your mood. It is perfect for summer, but that doesn't mean you can't try it during other seasons.
2. The pink and the polka dots together make this the prettiest, girliest nail art design to try. Just look at how adorable it is!
3. If this bright neon nail art isn't eye-catching, then we don't know what is! This one is perfect for people who want a break from the everyday pinks and reds.
4. This bright two-toned manicure is a kick from your usual French manicure, while following the same concept. The shades complement each other completely.
5. This best nail art design is something that all women should try out. It is perfect for the festive season and has a really classy touch to it.
6. This vibrant orange polka-dotted nail art is just so spunky and full of energy. Just looking at it would instantly lift your moods up, ain't it?
7. And the last one is so perfect for the winters and the Christmas season, which is coming up. It has an amazing holiday vibe to it that just lifts up your spirits, doesn't it?