- 5 hrs ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 6 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 7 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 7 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- Sports McIlroy disappointment at nightmare Open start not enhanced by being at Portrush
- News Karnataka floor test: Prove majority by 1.30 on Friday, Governor tells CM
- Movies Ex-Bigg Boss’ Ajaz Khan Gets Arrested For Sharing Objectionable Video & Mocking Mumbai Police!
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Between sweltering heat of the summer, tight-fitting clothes and sweaty skin, don't be surprised if your skin is peppered with red and sore bumps.
While toxic substances may give temporary relief, they may also run the risk of aggravating the condition. What you need are home remedies for boils on the skin. Herbal ingredients are safe, involve no toxic chemicals and show results 99% of the time.
However, before we further explore herbal masks to soothe summer rashes, you need to first understand what triggers the condition!
Heat rashes occur when the skin pores get clogged with dirt and bacteria, leaving no room for the sweat to evaporate. And it usually occurs in the creases of the skin, where there is no air circulation.
What you should do if you have heat rashes? Avoid stepping out under direct sunlight as much as possible, wear loose-fitting cotton clothes and no matter how itchy it gets, avoid scratching the area, as it will only serve to further aggravate the condition.
Be gentle with your skin and as much as possible let your skin breathe by avoiding toxic chemical-based products.
And for that added care, here are Ayurvedic remedies for rashes that work like a charm.
Wrap a few ice cubes in a cotton cloth. Gently press it on the affected area for about 10 to 15 minutes to soothe the inflammation. Do this twice every day, until the rashes visibly reduce.
Aloe vera contains aloesin and antioxidants that repair, nourish and heal damaged skin cells.
Cut an aloe vera leaf in half and extract its gel.
Place the gel in the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes. Massage the gel onto the inflamed skin and let it get soaked naturally. Repeat this several times in a day to completely remove heat rashes.
Besan cleanses the pores of impurities and dead cells, which in turn clear off the rashes. Take a teaspoon of besan in a bowl. Mix it with the required amount of water, until you get a smooth paste. Apply it on the affected area. Let it sit until completely dry, before rinsing it off with cold water.
If you have any more tips on how to treat heat rashes naturally, do share with us in the comment section below.