- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
People take showers every day. But did you know that sometimes you could make mistakes in the shower that could be ruining your skin? Yes, some basic mistakes in the shower actually are bad for your skin.
Some mistakes in the shower happen without us really realising that we are making those mistakes. It is mostly because we are so used to an everyday shower routine that we don't really understand which part is good and which is bad.
What we don't realise is that these little mistakes could be making a hell lot of a difference in the way our skin looks.
So, read this post to find out more about the mistakes you are making unknowingly; and never repeat them. These are all very easy-to-follow steps that you wouldn't have any trouble remembering. Of course, like all beauty habits, these would take some time to follow and get used to.
But, once you do get used to them, they would be like second nature to you. So, here are the mistakes to avoid in the shower.
1. Water Too Hot: Water that is too hot can actually increase your chances of hair fall and dandruff. It is best to use lukewarm water to shower.
2. Comb: Always comb your hair before you hit the shower because this reduces chances of breakage and hair fall. Since the hair is so sensitive when it is wet, any amount of tugging can lead to more hair breakage.
3. Last Rinse: Always make sure that the last rinse is with cold water to help seal your hair follicles at the root.
1. Hot Water: Hot water can be really drying for the skin, even though it feels good at that moment. This is only true for the skin on the body.
2. Not scrubbing: Did you think that you need to scrub only your face? Dead skin is a problem that is faced by both the skin on face and on the body, and it is an absolute must to remember to exfoliate the body skin as well.
3. Oil: Always use an in-shower oil before using a shower gel because the shower gel on its own can be really drying for your skin.