- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
When we are generally talking about exfoliating theskin, it ultimately refers to using the scrub on the body. Due to essential beads present in the scrub, it helps to pull out the toxins and dirt from the skin and allows the skin to breathe freely and openly. Exfoliating can make your skin look radiant.
According to recent studies, it is said that micro beads present in the scrub is extremely harmful to your skin and may also lead to further damage. Scrubbing makes the upper layer of the skin clear, but due to chemicals in it, it may damage the lower layers of the skin. If you want to know how to exfoliate your skin without using a chemical scrub, then read on.
1. Exfoliating Gloves
Using exfoliating gloves is one of the easiest ways to exfoliate your skin without using scrub. The woven material used in making of the gloves helps to remove the dirt from the skin and helps to get rid of the dry and flaky skin. However, if you have extremely dry and sensitive skin, avoid using exfoliating gloves, as it may irritate your skin.
2. Body Peels
Body peels are extremely good to exfoliate your skin and remove all the toxins from the body. Body peel contains a high amount of fruit enzymes, lactic and glycolic acids, which help to unclog the clogged pores and keep your skin clear. However, if you are confused on which body peel you should be using, you can also ask your doctor or dermatologist for the same.
3. Dry Brushing
Another alternative option to exfoliate your body is dry brushing your skin. The only thing you should consider while dry brushing is, you should take care of the area you need to dry brush and the right process to do it. It will stimulate the lymphatic drainage system in the body and help to remove all the toxins from your skin.
4. Exfoliating Body Lotion
If your skin is too sensitive and soft, you can end up hurting your skin by dry brushing or using exfoliating gloves. Exfoliating Body Lotion is another option to exfoliate your skin, as it helps to release small ingredients from the mask which help to scrub the skin on a lower level. Due to urea and lactic acid present in the body lotion, it helps to clear the skin quickly.
5. Rolling Exfoliators
Rolling Exfoliators are one among such products thatyou should be using to exfoliate your skin without a scrub. With a little bit of friction, you can see your dead skin rolling away. However, according to experts, rolling exfoliators not only help to exfoliate your skin and remove the dead cells, but further help to boost the production of collagen on the skin.
Using washcloth on your skin to exfoliate is an old school method, which helps to pull out the toxins and also removesthe dead skin cells. Work in circular motions all over the face and body to gently exfoliate the dead skin cells. It is as simple as that. Make sure you apply a moisturising gel or a moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated and moisturised all day long.
These were the top picks on how to exfoliate your skin without using a scrub. What would you choose to exfoliate your skin?