- 9 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 10 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 12 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 13 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Rough, unruly skin is not uncommon. It can happen to anyone, be it adults, teenagers or children. There are several products available in the market to give you smooth, flawless skin.
But, most of these are really expensive and contain a lot chemicals as well. However, you can use simple home remedies to get rid of rough patches on body!
Rough patches not only look bad, they can often be painful too, especially if they are not dealt with in time. We end up neglecting them, thinking they will get better on their own, but this is not usually the case.
If you do not do something to heal the skin, it can start getting itchy or even start flaking. And the worst consequence is that it would start bleeding.
So, in order to avoid that from happening, you can use home remedies to get rid of the rough patches before they get a lot worse.
All of these natural ingredients can be easily found in your home and they are quite inexpensive, and hence would not burn a hole in your pockets.
Keep reading for the list of home remedies for dry and rough patches, which we have compiled in this article.
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera is a mucilaginous plant, which gives way to the gel that is used for many medicinal and cosmetic purposes. The cool gel gets deeply absorbed into the skin, moisturising it, and it also calms and soothes the skin.
Wondering how to get rid of rough patches on body at home? Try coconut oil!! Coconut oil is an extremely strong oil. It has the ability to deeply penetrate into the skin in order to provide deep moisturisation. An added bonus is how amazing it smells.
Butter, which is one of the best home remedies for rough patches on body, can heal the worst types of cracks and roughness because of how thick it is in texture. Just apply it and as it melts into your skin, it would heal the roughness.
Ghee is basically clarified butter that is used in Indian cooking. Ghee is a really good source of moisture and also boosts collagen production. This amazing ingredient can well be used to cure rough patches on skin.
Mustard oil is available in all kitchens and is used for refined cooking. It is slightly pungent. Applying mustard oil on rough patches will help the areas get moisturised in no time.
Honey is a very gentle exfoliant, and hence would help get rid of dead skin cells on the area without being very harsh. It gets rid of the flakes without taking away too much moisture from the skin.
This is not a kitchen ingredient, but it is something that everyone owns. It is oil based, which makes it one of the best remedies to use when you have rough patches on body. This would actually heal the skin overnight. That's how amazing this home remedy for rough patches is.