- 6 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 7 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 7 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- 8 hrs ago 7 Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Using You In A Relationship
- News Nitish Kumar, Lalu Prasad Yadav all smiles at first meet after new government formation
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Vimal Naranbhai Kambad?
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
- Technology How To Post Your Instagram Reels On Facebook To Gain More Views
I have seen a many women who suffer from a terrible pain after wearing high wedges or heels. It is almost like high heels are a pleasure with pain, which is why listed here are some of the best home remedies for aching feet.
High heel are one among the essentials in woman's wardrobe, as they help to add a quotient of sexiness and hotness to a woman's personality.
But at the end of the day, in order to look sexy and hot, you have you sacrifice something. Isn't it? Women have failed to realise that wearing high heels for a longer period of time can result in nothing but a lot of pain.
According to a survey, it was found that out of 73 percent of the women who wear high heels, about 69 percent of them suffer from terrible pain.
However, the majority have been suffering from shoe-related problem but still manage to put their feet in high heels again.
Well, if you are the one who undergoes tremendous amount of pain after wearing heels, here are a few quick remedies to fix it.
1. Ice Pack
Using an ice pack is one of the most effective ways to treat your heel pain. Ice packs are effective in reducing the pain, as it helps to reduce the inflammation and bring calmness to the legs.
You need to freeze a bottle and keep it under your heel. Roll it under your feet for some time and continue this for five minutes. Do this with both the feet and continue until relaxed.
Using vinegar is the next most important remedy that helps to treat feet pain. It helps to reduce the pain by reducing the inflammation on the skin.
Take a tub of hot water and add a few spoons of vinegar to it. Now soak your feet in this water and wait for 15-20 minutes. Do this for sometime until you feel relaxed.
3. Clove Oil
Due to anti-inflammatory properties found in clove oil, it helps to heal feet pain. Take some clove oil and apply it on your feet before going to bed.
Clove oil not only helps to treat feet pain but also helps to treat headaches and body pain. You should use clove oil, as it helps to boost blood circulation in the body, thus relaxing you.
4. Epsom Salt
To cure pain in your feet, take some Epsom salt in hot water and soak your legs in it. Soak for at least 20 minutes and wash your feet with lukewarm water. You will feel the difference immediately because Epsom salt helps to boost blood circulation in the body as well as feet, thus relaxing your skin.
However, one precaution you should take while using Epsom salt is that it can dry your skin to a large extent and hence you should moisturise your skin well soon after soaking your legs in Epsom salt water.
5. Pillow Exercise
While recovering from the pain and coming back to a normal stage, place some pillow beneath your feet and wait for some time.
Placing a pillow beneath your foot helps the nervous system to return back the blood from the lower body to the heart, thus bringing down the swelling. If you can feel the pain at night, do this and you will see the difference in the morning.
6. Hot And Cold Water
Adopting hot and cold water exercise can help to relax your feet and prove to be effective in treating the pain. The hot water helps to promote blood circulation in the body, while the cold water helps to reduce inflammation.
Take one bucket filled with hot water and another filled with cold water. Now soak your leg in hot water for some time and then shift to cold water. Do this numerous times.
So, follow these remedies to treat the pain in your feet that occurs due to the constant use of high heels.
- fashion trendsTrending: Grab These 6 Stylish Black Outfits If You're A Scorpion Lady
- fashion trendsGirls, Are You Crazy For Shoes? Opt For These Trending High-Heeled Pumps
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Dazzles In Dior Separates At The British Airways Event
- fashion factsFashion Fact: How Did High Heels Come Into Being?
- wellnessHigh heels may be harmful for women's health
- improvementYour Next Laundry Load Needs These 4 Kitchen Ingredients
- diabetesWorld Diabetes Day 2021: Is Vinegar Good For People With Diabetes?
- wellnessIs Vinegar Effective To Get Rid Of Mould?
- nutritionSix Types Of Vinegar And Their Health Benefits
- improvementHow To Clean The Bottom Of A Steam Iron
- nutrition7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- skin careHow To Banish Post-Acne Marks