- 7 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 7 hrs ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 8 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Technology TRAI Favours Cable Operators: Says No To Fix Minimum Net Worth For Registration
- Movies Dear Comrade To Be Remade In Hindi; Karan Johar Excitedly Makes Announcement To Produce The Film
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Wrinkles on lips are equally important as wrinkles on face. In fact wrinkles on lips can be more visible and bothering than any other parts of the body.
Some common reasons for lip wrinkles or otherwise called smokers lips are over exposure to sun, lack of proper hydration or moisturisation. Other reasons can be excessive smoking that causes dark lips and accumulates dead skin cells that causes lip lines or lip wrinkles.
Regular application of moisturisers, lip balms, etc. can help in treating these lip wrinkles but alternatively trying out home remedies will also be helpful.
Here are some easy ways to treat wrinkles on lips with natural ingredients.
Aloe vera contains Vitamin E that helps in treating wrinkles on lips. Also aloe vera is considered as a great moisturiser that will help in hydrating and moisturising the lips thus preventing dark and dry lips.
Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf and scoop out the gel from it. Apply this everyday on your lips and rinse it off in normal water.
Castor oil helps in moisturising the lips and prevents wrinkles on the lips. This is the reason why it is widely being used in lip sticks and lip balms. All you need to do is take a few drops of castor oil and gently massage on your lips in a circular motion. Do this everyday once before going to bed and leave it overnight.
We all know that lemon juice contains Vitamin C and helps in exfoliation of the skin. It helps in removing the dead skin cells and making the lips free of wrinkles and brighter. Cut a lemon into two halves and rub it on your lips for few minutes. Later rinse it off in normal water. Do this everyday fir better and faster results.
Papaya And Honey
This remedy will help in improving the circulation of the blood and will help in treating wrinkles on lips. Take half papaya and cut it into small pieces. Mash them to make paste and add 2 tsp of honey and mix both the ingredients well. Apply this mixture on your lips and leave it on for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes rinse it off in normal water and apply some moisturisers.
Applying egg whites will not only tighten the lip wrinkles, but will also help in smoothening the lips and keep it moisturised. Separate egg white from an egg and whisk it well until it is soft. Apply this egg white on your lips and and then leave it on for few minutes. Later wipe it off with a warm cloth.
Pineapple contains enzymes that helps in treating wrinkles on lips. Apply some fresh pineapple juice on your lips and let it stay for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes rinse it off using normal water. This is one of the best remedies to get rid of lip lines if used regularly.
Vitamin E contains antioxidants that helps in combating free radicals. Regular application of Vitamin E oil helps in treating lip lines faster. Mix together Vitamin E oil and coconut oil and apply it on your lips. Gently massage and later rinse it off in normal water.