- 47 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Cracked heels is a highly common problem among the masses. In severity, it could range from mild and moderate to severe and painful.
Since, there are no oil glands in the skin of the feet, the skin on feet can be more prone to dryness. Cracked heels or heel fissures are a result of accumulation of dry skin over a period of time.
Apart from this, there are various other factors that can cause cracked heels.
Also Read: 5 Soft Gels You Can Use On Cracked Heels
The signs of cracked heels are prominent and unavoidable like fissures, rough skin, flaky patches, etc.
A list of over-the-counter creams and soaks are available for treating cracked heels, but they could harshly affect your feet's skin.
Instead of taking a risk with the cosmetic products, it is always better to opt for home remedies that are safe and skin friendly.
So, no need to rush to the local convenience store, instead just get hold of rice vinegar, olive oil and some salt to treat your problem. These ingredients are highly effective in fixing cracked heels.
Rice vinegar is a form of vinegar made from the fermentation of rice. It is antibacterial in nature and that makes it an excellent remedy for feet treatment.
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies to Cure Cracked Heels
On the other hand, olive oil is an incredible ingredient to moisturise the feet naturally and keep dry skin at bay.
And the last and most crucial ingredient in all of the foot soaks is salt. Salt naturally exfoliates the dry skin and heals dryness to a great extent.
Have a look at the amount of ingredients required for this DIY foot soak and the directions for its use.
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of salt
Directions To Use:
Firstly, add all the ingredients to 6-7 cups of warm water and mix it well. Soak your feet in it for 25-30 minutes. Pat dry and follow it up by applying a foot cream. Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks, to say goodbye to cracked heels.