- 16 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- News INX Media Case: Delhi HC denies bail to Chidambaram
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- Movies Hud Hud Song From Dabangg 3 Goes Viral; Salman Khan Introduces A New Hook Step!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Stretch marks occur. So, does cellulites and blemishes. It is as natural as, sun rising from the east. You have it, and so does 90% other women across globe. Rather than hiding it under many layers of clothing, the true power is in owning to it, flaunting it even!
Good news - It is not a life sentence. They usually fade. Mind our words , fade not erase. And, in stead, of splurging big bucks, on chemically-concentrated products that make hallow lofty claims, here is a herbal mask that actually works.
Ingredients included in this DIYmask for cellulites and stretch marks are - coconut oil, aloe vera, vitamin E and rosehip oil.
Coconut Oil contains saturated and unsaturated fats, like lauric acid and oleic acid, which traps moisture in skin, improves lymphatic flow, boost blood circulation, which in turn smoothen the skin.
Aloe vera on the other hand contains allicin and antioxidant, which bolster collagen production in skin, which in turn improves elasticity and treat stretch marks.
Vitamin E repair and nourishes and clears skin. Whereas, rosehip oil, contains vitamin A, which improves skin's strength and elasticity.
Now that you know precisely what this herbal mask can do, Lets get down to how to make this mask to get rid of stretch marks naturally.
Take a pan, set it on low flame. Add 1 cup of coconut oil and let it heat for a minute or two. Later turn off the flame.
Cut a big aloe vera leaf in half, peel its skin and with a spoon scoop off the aloe vera gel. Once the oil cools down, add the aloe vera gel, and using a fork, keep whisking it until it blends well and there are no lumps.
Take 3 vitamin E capsules, prick and squeeze out the gel in to the bowl. Again stir, for it to blend with other ingredients.
In the end, add 5 drops of rosehip oil. Transfer the solution in an air tight bottle and let it hibernate for 24 hours.
Scoop the oil out, and massage it into your skin, starting from your toes, working your way up. Focusing on area, with stretch mark or cellulites.
Let the ayurvedic mask for stretch marks remain overnight. In the morning, follow your usual bathing ritual.
Use these natural ingredients to get rid of stretch marks and cellulites, ever night, until you see a noticeable difference. Your skin will become visibly smooth, dewy with marks fading with each passing day.
Note - If you have sensitive skin, make sure to patch test the gel, in a small area of your skin, before including in your daily beauty routine.