- 46 min ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 56 min ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2020
- Movies Konkona Sen Sharma And Ranvir Shorey File For Divorce After Five Years Of Separation
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Finance You Will Soon Be Able To Buy Mutual Funds Directly From Exchanges
- News Bihar assembly passes resolution in favour of caste-based census
- Technology Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone Teased; Tipped To Pack Super Fast Charging
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: India hold nerve to beat New Zealand, enter semifinals
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Stretch marks occur. So, does cellulites and blemishes. It is as natural as, sun rising from the east. You have it, and so does 90% other women across globe. Rather than hiding it under many layers of clothing, the true power is in owning to it, flaunting it even!
Good news - It is not a life sentence. They usually fade. Mind our words , fade not erase. And, in stead, of splurging big bucks, on chemically-concentrated products that make hallow lofty claims, here is a herbal mask that actually works.
Ingredients included in this DIYmask for cellulites and stretch marks are - coconut oil, aloe vera, vitamin E and rosehip oil.
Coconut Oil contains saturated and unsaturated fats, like lauric acid and oleic acid, which traps moisture in skin, improves lymphatic flow, boost blood circulation, which in turn smoothen the skin.
Aloe vera on the other hand contains allicin and antioxidant, which bolster collagen production in skin, which in turn improves elasticity and treat stretch marks.
Vitamin E repair and nourishes and clears skin. Whereas, rosehip oil, contains vitamin A, which improves skin's strength and elasticity.
Now that you know precisely what this herbal mask can do, Lets get down to how to make this mask to get rid of stretch marks naturally.
Take a pan, set it on low flame. Add 1 cup of coconut oil and let it heat for a minute or two. Later turn off the flame.
Cut a big aloe vera leaf in half, peel its skin and with a spoon scoop off the aloe vera gel. Once the oil cools down, add the aloe vera gel, and using a fork, keep whisking it until it blends well and there are no lumps.
Take 3 vitamin E capsules, prick and squeeze out the gel in to the bowl. Again stir, for it to blend with other ingredients.
In the end, add 5 drops of rosehip oil. Transfer the solution in an air tight bottle and let it hibernate for 24 hours.
Scoop the oil out, and massage it into your skin, starting from your toes, working your way up. Focusing on area, with stretch mark or cellulites.
Let the ayurvedic mask for stretch marks remain overnight. In the morning, follow your usual bathing ritual.
Use these natural ingredients to get rid of stretch marks and cellulites, ever night, until you see a noticeable difference. Your skin will become visibly smooth, dewy with marks fading with each passing day.
Note - If you have sensitive skin, make sure to patch test the gel, in a small area of your skin, before including in your daily beauty routine.